CIRCA SURVIVE - JUTURNA VINYL ON SALE (FOR REAL!)

• Replies 516
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i better not get fucked out of this, i think everyone on this board knows how much i want this lp ha ha

dude, if you dont get one, shoot me a pm, im sure we can work out a trade or something :)

+1 thanks man, i will definetly hook it up if it comes to this..

I ordered mine at 2:10PM - so I was one of the early ones. I'll post if I receive confirmation. Have not yet.

For those who got the 2 copy email - what time did your order get placed? Because they pretty much told you that you are at least getting 1 copy so if you post your order time people can see that if their order was before yours they should be getting one for sure.

Haha - if only we could just wait and see what happens. Obviously we're either getting one or we aren't.

For some reason when ordering i was going to put 2 in my cart but hesitated, becuase i thought back to that whole fiasco with the Jay Reatard 7" po's and how people who ordered multiples were refunded $...

i can't believe this thread is 16 pages long already.

...and I am waaaaaay beyond annoyed about this record and its handling...

eh...fuck it...

Seriously, what's to be annoyed about?

You should just be happy that you didn't have to shell out $200 for a copy of it. Yeah, they could have prevented multiple copies to be added to the cart, or let you know when it was sold out, but you don't seem new to the game, so you should know it's pretty much par for the course with these kind of offerings.

Again, you should be glad they made them available to the public for 7% of the market value, because if I were Steve Reddy, I would have put these on eBay one at a time for the next five years grabbing $200 each for them.

I think it's cool that they took the initiative to make sure as many people as possible who wanted one got a copy, but I feel really bad for the people who ordered an extra for a friend or family member. I hope I get the one copy of it I ordered, and that everyone who really wanted one gets one.

Oh, and someone fill me in on this Transatlanticism situation?