What video games have you been playing?

i've been putting in some off and on work on saints row 3 for the past 2 weeks.

beat it with a total of 29 hours into the game, but that includes a LOT of fuckin' around.

Just picked up Saints Row 4. My character is rocking a George W Bush mask wearing a Roddy Piper outfit. 4 is waaaaay over the top.

Just picked up Saints Row 4. My character is rocking a George W Bush mask wearing a Roddy Piper outfit. 4 is waaaaay over the top.

Picked up SR4 yesterday...holy crap they are just cannibalizing all the best parts of other games (GTA, DCUO sorta, BioShock, etc.). I am not complaining though.

My character is rocking a mohawk and a Cobra Kai gi. B)

Saints Row the Third is a absolute blast!!  Personally it blows away all the GTA's.  I don't know how 4 is but in the DLC's for 3 you get some super powers for a bit and it's a riot.  If 4 is anything like that I'll be in for a treat.

But as for now I finally got around to Blood Dragon, which I'm enjoying.

Anybody buy Madden this year?? I used to buy this game every year but the last 2 installments have been sub-par at best and it seems like the same game every year but with updated rosters. I am jonesin to play some football but worry this will be another turd. Anyone have it that wants to share some insight?

Anybody buy Madden this year?? I used to buy this game every year but the last 2 installments have been sub-par at best and it seems like the same game every year but with updated rosters. I am jonesin to play some football but worry this will be a turd. Anyone have it that wants to share some insight?

Same reason I skip at least a year.  Was thinking about making the jump from NHL 13 to 14 to be on the same page as my friends, but they didn't really change anything at all this year.

I guess the anniversary edition of Madden comes with NFL Sunday Ticket which seems like a pretty great deal.

I'm trying to hook up my N64, went through this gigantic pile of miscellaneous cords and found cords to NES, SNES, Gamecube and the N64 adapter, but no AV Cables :(

If you look around at thrift stores and such you can usually find the cords cheap, hell you may even find a console too. The thrift store and pawn shop near me always has them, I'd offer to buy /send them to ya, but shipping from canada would be pretty pricy.

If you look around at thrift stores and such you can usually find the cords cheap, hell you may even find a console too. The thrift store and pawn shop near me always has them, I'd offer to buy /send them to ya, but shipping from canada would be pretty pricy.

Appreciate it. I ended up getting some knock off cords on ebay for $3 shipped