What video games have you been playing?

Kingdom Hearts Re:Chain of Memories. On Riku's story now.

Almost finished with Assassin's Creed and gonna move on to the second one.

My bud came over the other night and we took turns killing everybody......everybody... Then actually did the story.

Can't take those beggars and crazy people running into me much longer..

• 2 weeks later...

Im not big in to video games, so im the guy that buys the old system when the new one is about to come out, because I can justify spending 500+ on a system.. Bought a 4gb xbox 360 and hooked up a 1tb HD to it. just got L4D 2, Skate 3, madden/NHL 13, and the ghostbusters game....all of which i really like so far. bought some games the lady could play as well. 

Im not big in to video games, so im the guy that buys the old system when the new one is about to come out, because I can justify spending 500+ on a system.. Bought a 4gb xbox 360 and hooked up a 1tb HD to it. just got L4D 2, Skate 3, madden/NHL 13, and the ghostbusters game....all of which i really like so far. bought some games the lady could play as well. 

L4D and L4D2 are just so damn enjoyable. might have to break those out this weekend.

L4D and L4D2 are just so damn enjoyable. might have to break those out this weekend.

i agree. I like 1st person shooters, but when it has an overly complicated story line im just like "fuck this man, I just want to shoot shit" thats why im not a fan of dead island riptide. I dont want to run all the way a across a map to pick up a knife that someone needs just to run back across three more times...all with only a melee weapon.  so if anyone wants the new dead island $25ppd and its yours.