What video games have you been playing?

wanted to play some classic xbox games the other day and my AV cord is MIA so that was out...ended up playing through COD world at war and black ops for whatever reason.

anyone want to sell me black ops 2 for 360 for cheap? i'm talking like $10 cheap.

or maybe trade a record

i dislike trading though

fin

You can always hope that the PS4's streaming service will have GTA available, or that they develop a similar system for 360 games on the XbOne.

there will be a GTA V next gen... might just take until next summer, probably wont hear anything about it until march (or next E3?) when they announce a PC port. there will also probably be be a real Last of us version for PS4, game looked like it was running on 2nd lods, i doubt its because of time that stuff looked shitty. sony doesnt have decent games on PS4 for quite a while too, theyll fill the gap with something like this. Infamous next year really isnt gonna move consoles by itself.

after hating the ending so much that i refused to play it pretty much since it came out, i've finally downloaded all the new stuff for Mass Effect 3 and starting a second play through. we'll see if the directors cut and added content help me fall in love with the series again. 

after hating the ending so much that i refused to play it pretty much since it came out, i've finally downloaded all the new stuff for Mass Effect 3 and starting a second play through. we'll see if the directors cut and added content help me fall in love with the series again. 

i still haven't played all of the DLC, but the extended ending is MUCH better

I have not been frustrated at a videogame in a long time, but man, the fucking optional bosses in Kingdom Hearts fucking suck. I keep getting Kurt Zisa down to less than a health bar, but his fucking air spin attack always gets me. I think I'm done. Not work giving myself an aneurysm over.