What video games have you been playing?

Microsoft has really been pissing me off lately.  If my 360 automatically signs me into Live, I'm fine.  But anytime I try and sign in on my own, it doesn't let me.  It registers my email as being correct, but apparently my password isn't?  I'm pretty sure I know my password, I've never changed it.  But the thing is, the email I use doesn't even exist anymore and I want to change it.  But of course, I can't change it unless I'm able to sign in, which I'm not.

It's really fucking frustrating.  It's like I'm chasing my own ass.

toys r us is running a 20% off sale from now through the weekend. this includes new games (GTAV) and preorders (arkham origins).

use the code FRIENDS20 for online orders or there's an in-store coupon at toysrus.com.

The Zelda WiiU for $240 is tempting but I'm having a hard time justifying it to myself

I'm almost done with Kingdom Hearts. I can either go to the End of the World, or try my hand at the Hades Cup and on. Not sure which to do, since I'm only level 54, but I choose to level normally, so every level takes forever.

I'm almost done with Kingdom Hearts. I can either go to the End of the World, or try my hand at the Hades Cup and on. Not sure which to do, since I'm only level 54, but I choose to level normally, so every level takes forever.

if i remember correctly, i never had to grind on my first playthrough of KH and mid 50's sounds about right to take on the end.

i also probably didn't fully complete all of the coliseum battles.

i'm on my first HD playthrough now and i'm just at agrabah.

if i remember correctly, i never had to grind on my first playthrough of KH and mid 50's sounds about right to take on the end.

i also probably didn't fully complete all of the coliseum battles.

i'm on my first HD playthrough now and i'm just at agrabah.

I know I'm ready for the end, since the last few bosses were a joke to beat. I'm not sure if I want to do all the optional bosses and such on this playthrough, or wait for another. My next goal is an easy run for the 15 hour or less trophy.

Edit: I beat it, and now I have zero desire to do everything else in it. I should have done all the extra stuff before I beat it.