What video games have you been playing?

New Super Mario Bros. Wii

Awesome, awesome game! It's basically a Wii version of NSMB that came out on the DS a while back. It's significantly harder though. I'm only on level 2-5 so far, but it'll end up rivaling the difficulty of the older Mario games. My g/f and I have played co-op and it's fun, but frustrating. I've jumped on her head and sent her down a pit a few times, but she's pushed me into a few Goombas too. We might break up because of this game, haha jk.

Left 4 Dead 2

Wow, did this game get a bit more difficult or what?! The first one was a breeze on hard, but my friends and I had some trouble last night. It's a ton of fun though and the difficulty is welcomed. The new special Infected are fantastic, except for that damn Charger!!! Must own game.

Guest eriathomas

I started Dead Space earlier today, and it's pretty cool so far. I'm not very far into it, just starting the third mission. I think I'm also going to start Magna Carta 2 later, since I have not played any RPGs in a few weeks.

L4D2 should be here tomorrow, according to tracking, so that'll be my main multiplayer game for a while. I think once I finish all the special ops in MW2, I'm going to sell it.

New Super Mario Bros. Wii

Awesome, awesome game! It's basically a Wii version of NSMB that came out on the DS a while back. It's significantly harder though. I'm only on level 2-5 so far, but it'll end up rivaling the difficulty of the older Mario games. My g/f and I have played co-op and it's fun, but frustrating. I've jumped on her head and sent her down a pit a few times, but she's pushed me into a few Goombas too. We might break up because of this game, haha jk.

The multiplayer is a lot better than I thought, my wife is pretty terrible at mario games, but it worked out well. We even got a star coin completely by accident one time, fun :)

Guest eriathomas

Well, l4d2 arrived today, so it looks like I'm done with MW2 for a while. I just played through the first campaign on single player, and I like the increased difficulty.

WTF is up with these new game cases, they really save that much money cutting out a huge chunk of them? It makes the cases feel flimsy and it seems to not protect nearly as well.

Guest eriathomas

I can't say I'm digging L4D2 all that much. I think I burnt myself out playing the first one for like 6-8 months straight. The new one does not feel much different, other then a slight increase in difficulty and map length.

I just picked up L4D2 as well. I played through the first campaign last night. The melee weapons are pretty great.

I remember there were a few people on here who played the first Left 4 Dead with me a lot. If anyone is up for some multiplayer action, hit me up on Live. My gamertag is "now a hero".

Guest eriathomas

I loved Borderlands, and plan on getting the DLC on Tuesday.

I'm playing Dead Space, and those damn monsters on the wall that shoot those pods out are annoying. I have no clue how to kill them if I don't have one of those red exploding things around to launch at it with kinesis.

Guest markovianprocess

Any fans of Wiiware in here? Any recommendations would be smashing. I just started playing Bit.Trip Beat, and it's way more fun than games like Guitar Hero.

I also got very excited at completing two levels of Megaman 1 and one level of Megaman 9. Those games are crazy.

I've also spent a large portion of today playing The Legend of Zelda: Link To The Past. Absolutely classic gaming right there.