What video games have you been playing?

Guest eriathomas

It only took me about 3 hours to beat it, but I was a level 50 which made it a bit easier. As much as I liked the game, I think it's time to sell it.

I plan on beating Dead Space tonight at work.

Batman - Arkham Asylum...So much better than i thought it would be. Also Playing Kingdom hearts 358/2 days and it is Pretty sweet.

I forgot all about magna carta 2, sorta wish i had kept my 360 for that game....i also do not understand all of the love eternal sonata gets, it was like an incredibly weak/incredibly easy tales game with one of the worst endings i've ever experienced.

anyone care to explain?

Guest eriathomas

I loved Eternal Sonata. Sure the ending was sup-par, but the art was beautiful and the gameplay was a lot of fun with the different specials with the light and darkness.

I loved Eternal Sonata. Sure the ending was sup-par, but the art was beautiful and the gameplay was a lot of fun with the different specials with the light and darkness.

The Combat Was pretty fun, but it felt really simple...Meaning easy, Im not saying it is a horrible game....i just can't see myself recommending if the way the rest of the Role Playing Public Does.

Guest eriathomas

It was a really easy game, but I still really enjoyed it. I think it may be my favorite RPG on this current console generation, followed closely by Tales of Vesperia. I think i may need to play through both again after Magna Carta 2.

"I put about 5 hours into the DLC. 5 hours for $10 is pretty good, that would make a full $60 game about 30 hours. No complaints."

Yea, Halo 3 ODST is like, 5 1/5, 6 hours and Zombie Island of Dr. Ned is much better then that crap, which was $60 for a re-hashed campaign and maps that most people who care have. Fire fight is cool, but what's that?! no matchmaking?! LAME! ODST=FAIL! sorry, I had to rant!

Guest eriathomas

Someone offered to trade me ODST for Borderlands when I had it on ebay, I declined and the guy was pretty adamant about doing it. I played the first mission on ODST, and thought it was boring. I really liked Borderlands, but I just didn't feel like playing it through a 3rd time.