What video games have you been playing?

Skies of Arcadia (DC) is still in my top 10 favorite RPGs. I never had a gamecube, so I can't compare the two but I think they fixed the overwhelming amount of random battles and experience gained from them. I wish I still had a DC so I could play through that game again.

It was fixed, although it's still kind of a lot over the course of the game. not as bad as some. If you have a Wii, track down a copy of the gamecube disc, or hell, find a dreamcast again. I go back and play through it every couple of years. Still so good. I was hoping that it would have had a sequel or two, but alas, the DC got killed. Had higher hopes when it got ported to GC, but that didn't pan out either.

Guest eriathomas

Ugh, went lobby to win back to lobby in Scavenger, and that achievement still did not unlock. I bet two people where playing from the same xbox, which I think nullifies it.

i am not having much fun with ME1.

either i dont know how to play this game yet or its really tough.

checkpoints are too far apart.

fuck driving.

It gets better. Especially the main story missions; the side missions are tedious and repetitive.

Driving blows. Just get where you need to go and fight shit on foot. It's better XP that way too.

And manually save whenever you do something important or do a bunch of little things in a row. The auto-save feature blows and wastes a lot of your time if you end up dying.

MW2 is much easier on veteran than the first MW. And both are easier than CoD2 on veteran. (I only play the Infinity Ward games, so I don't know about WaW or 3)

I've been playing the Orange Box, particularly Team Fortress 2. Friend of mine finally got the game so it is a bit more fun than before. Might actually hit 1000 kills now.

Guest eriathomas

About to finish up the Portal: Still Alive achievements, then I don't know what I'll do next. I'm still playing a bit of L4D2 and MW2. I had a long MW2 session earlier with about 5 of my friends that was a lot of fun. I got up to a 29 kill streak, but sadly I did not have the nuke equipped. I doubt I'll ever get to use it.

Guest eriathomas

I finished up the Portal: Still Alive achievements. I'm glad got the "Out of the Blue" on the first try, since it'd have been annoying as hell to start over.

Anyone have a copy of Silent Hill: Homecoming for 360 they'd be interested in selling or trading for?

Instead of sleeping or being social or doing schoolwork and being productive, I played 4 hours of Assassin's Creed (I) and beat it finally. The ending was intense after a lot of repetition. I thoroughly enjoyed the cemetery / funeral straight through the end, especially chasing down Robert.

I'm pumped to start ACII even though there's so much else I should do. I've also been playing the NHL10 demo I DL'ed. I want to buy that, but I don't think I will until I'm through with this semester.

I can't wait for Bioshock 2 to drop (tomorrow!!!). I've never been much for playing through a campaign as I mostly play online multiplayer FPS. But Bioshock was a whole different story. I actually played through that like 4 times. The second installment will actually have multiplayer this time around so this could get quite interesting.

I don't expect it to be very good either. Having to play against all of those plasmids would get seriously annoying. Being constantly electrocuted, set of fire or even worse, frozen would just make me want to play the campaign. Which is what I'll most likely be doing anyway but I'm sure I'll give it a few chances.

Looks like Barnes and Noble mislisted Bad Company 2 for 20 bucks. Not sure if it goes through or how long it will last. I figured someone might be interested though.

http://videogames.barnesandnoble.com/search/product.asp?r=1&usri=Battlefield+Bad+Company+2&ourl=Video-game/Battlefield-Bad-Company-2&r=1&EAN=2000003703258

EDIT: This is for the PC version. I forgot you guys were all xbox losers.