What video games have you been playing?

that first warehouse level is unapologetically cruel in the way it forces you to understand how to play. I wish this came out a few weeks earlier so I could squeeze in a second playthrough before the calendar gets overloaded. (Fifa, Madden, Halo CE Remake, Gears, MW3, Battlefield with Mass Effect eventually capping it all off)

yeah and at the end it claimed i didn't save the hostages. did not even know i was saving them or there was some b-word to disarm. just kept trucking through and ended up with the dude who i convinced to let the chick go and then he left. must have sneaked through the area with hostages or missed something, idk. and yeah i have fifa, gears, halo remake, maybe mw3 as well.

I made it to level 36 solo on Nazi Zombies Ascension map. Never made it that far solo or with a group. I could have kept going but got greedy on a box run.

Solo is 100 times easier if you know what you're doing at the start. It's easy because you can run the zombies around in circles really easy and just blast away at them in a line. With a group you have to worry about one player fucking up the running rotation and getting everyone killed.

I think I'm going to start "Heavy Rain" tonight. I love good stories, but all the weird motion stuff is sort of a turn-off, and the main reason I've been putting it off.

I think I'm going to start "Heavy Rain" tonight. I love good stories, but all the weird motion stuff is sort of a turn-off, and the main reason I've been putting it off.

that game is intense. definitely worth a play-through. i played it before PS Move came out. i think you can still play it with just the six-axis controller, but there are still some motion cues.

that game is intense. definitely worth a play-through. i played it before PS Move came out. i think you can still play it with just the six-axis controller, but there are still some motion cues.

I don't have a move, so I'll be playing it with my controller too. I only played for about 30 mins on my first attempt and was annoying with dressing and brushing my characters teeth. I'm sure it's just something I'll get used to once the story starts.

just soft modded me wii the other day, so i've been messin' around with watchin' dvds and emulation on it. thats kinda fun.

I've sort of wanted to get a wii to do this, but have not bitten the bullet on it yet.

I don't have a move, so I'll be playing it with my controller too. I only played for about 30 mins on my first attempt and was annoying with dressing and brushing my characters teeth. I'm sure it's just something I'll get used to once the story starts.

yeah it starts out slowww, just to get you accustomed to the on-screen prompt style. it picks up almost immediately after that first part with his son's party.

The Persona team announced P4 for the new Vita system, with new content and characters. I hate how they've done this with the last 2 person games, since they are so good and I feel like I'm missing out on the extra content because I hate handhelds.

Also a Persona fighting game has been announced, and P5 was hinted at.

Edit: Did anyone play the Resistance 3 beta? It freezes my PS3 every damn time I can pick my load out at the start of the game.

LMAO, PS3's suck.

yeah right. Xbox is better, hd-dvd and paying for online gaming, amazing...

Not that I agree with the original post but come on... let's be serious here for a minute. the HD-DVD was an optional add-on. And then there was that Playstation Network fiasco where their system got hacked. You get what you pay for as they say!

I started with the original xbox then upgraded to the 360. I don't regret that decision one bit. However, as of late I am growing a bit tired of the exclusive titles that xbox has. The next system I purchase will most likely be a PS3. I've been hankering for some Metal Gear for far too long (roommate had a PS2 back in the day)!