What video games have you been playing?

i will be upgrading computers for d3. not sure which one has more time played, halo series or diablo 2 for me. i got into d2 late maybe from 2004 to 2007, but played it non-stop til i got hooked to halo. have not played a computer game since, didn't get into wow because i knew it would affect college lol. my computer is a 7 year old sony desktop and every time i get on ps or even the internet i am cursing it, sometimes it works fine and others it is insanely slow. all i know is i have passed up every deal on slickdeals for the past year and half because i am waiting to buy a computer right before d3 comes out.

as far as xbox been playing gow2 and all i have left is a few campaign achievements and im done with it! then probably clean up my few mp ones for assassins creed brotherhood and then maybe back to vanguish hopefully all before gow3 comes out.

although once d3 finally comes out my xbox is going to be on years hiatus.

i need another game like a need a hole in my head but i ordered deus ex from amazon and got a $10 gc.

i still have assassins creed: brotherhood, crysis 2, gow, gow2, vanguish, mass effect 1, mass effect 2, tales of vesperia, cant think of any others off the top of my head. lol its embarrassing typing all that out. about half of those i have beaten but was going for all achievements.

I finally got Tactical Mask Pro in Black Ops. I feel invincible running with Flak Jacket Pro and Tactical Mask Pro.

No one ever throws frag grenades at me. I will never get flak jacket pro.

I am working on Tactical Mask Pro in Hardcore TDM, seems a bit easier there for me.

I got the Nova Gas stuff done in 3-4 games on Domination Nuketown (My K/D was horrible since I was just chucking them and shooting). I think the frag throw backs came from playing HQ too.

If you have to kill people with thrown back grenades for flak jackets pro I'm pretty sure you can just throw your own grenade down on the ground, pick it back up and throw it at an enemy. This worked for me to finish that challenge in MW2 so I think it should work in BLOPS.

It does not. You have to just throw back an enemy grenade for flak jacket.

I have a feeling it will not be very good. The horde mode looks awesome though, but I'm not sure if it's enough for me to buy it. I'm also sick of being addicted to the CoD games and yelling at my TV at night.

Been doing another Catherine playthrough on easy, hoping to get all red so I can get the Catherine true ending and all her other endings. The puzzles are crazy easy on easy after doing normal the first time though. I'm not looking forward to the hard playthrough.

Edit: I had some cash in my PSN wallet and picked up Limbo. Holy fuck is it a nice little puzzle game. I only played for 15 or 20 mins before I had to leave for work, but look forward to finishing it.