What video games have you been playing?

You make me want to buy it again too! I guess if I can find it under $10 I will. That game is so much fun.

I guess I better get a new controller too.

started playing Catherine. Game is trippy as hell but enjoyable and unique.

I played the first stage last night, and am in love with it. I love the Persona team though, they always make great games. The story is really addicting in the game.

I got mine for 10 bones. I think gamestop charges 20 for it which is not really worth it (to me)... If you get it eventually hit me up! I don't know anyone else that plays so that'd be sweet to have someone to play with.

I got it cheap today, hit me up next time you're on! I played one game and it had that spam, but it was only every few minutes, annoying but not too bad.

Edit: I also played some WaW on PS3 and my first game lobby was hacked. Every kill got my 10000XP and there were none stop dogs and an aim bot on my team. I was pissed I got to level 32 with 2 kills.

Fuck, Catherine is hard. What difficulty level is everyone who is playing it playing on? I'm on normal, but I've had to retry the first level with the trap blocks like 30 times now.

Fuck, Catherine is hard. What difficulty level is everyone who is playing it playing on? I'm on normal, but I've had to retry the first level with the trap blocks like 30 times now.

So wish i had a playstation 3 to play this game.

It's on 360 too.

Holtergeist and I played some CoD4 for a bit. Was fun, more of you should join. We also got pretty lucky I guess, since we didn't get any shitty spam, just one hacker who hid under the map.

var ads = new Array("300x250-1.png","300x250-2.png","300x250-3.png");

var num = Math.floor(Math.random()*ads.length);

if(Math.floor(Math.random()*2) == 0)

{

if(Math.floor(Math.random()*2) == 0)

document.write('+':nrnvywbk]ProBoards Free Forums');

else

document.write('+':nrnvywbk]ProBoards Free Forums');

}

else

{

document.write('ProBoards Free Forums');

}

ProBoards Free Forums

I must be horrible at puzzle games, because every level in Catherine has been giving me trouble after the 1st night. I'm still loving it, and the story that plays out between the dreams is really addictive. Since it's my first playthrough I'm trying to be really nice, and have Vincent stick it out with Katherine, but I plan on doing another playthrough and doing the Catherine route.

I went back to MW2 to reach rank 70 for the first time and it made me miss the burst fire FAMAS and the ACR.

I have started liking Hardcore TDM more in Black Ops. It definitely caters to shitty players like me who will get 1 or 2 hit markers on a person and end up losing the firefight...

I liked hardcore on MW2, but I hate it with a passion on Black Ops. Way too much camping going on, which sucks since my play style is only rushing on BO.

Has anyone else noticed a huge influx of campers in every game type? I know there were always some, but not it seems like half the other team is corner camping with ghost and a motion sensor.

I went back to MW2 to reach rank 70 for the first time and it made me miss the burst fire FAMAS and the ACR.

I have started liking Hardcore TDM more in Black Ops. It definitely caters to shitty players like me who will get 1 or 2 hit markers on a person and end up losing the firefight...

Love the ACR and to me the burst fire FAMAS is easier to go head to head with. Every time I go up against it in Black Ops I almost always lose.