What video games have you been playing?

Either of the Fallout games will keep you busy. I loved Dead Space but have yet to play the second one I'm sure it's good though.

Dead Space 2 was a huge, huge disappointment IMO. It was exactly the same thing with less scare tactics and random spikes in difficulty.

Either of the Fallout games will keep you busy. I loved Dead Space but have yet to play the second one I'm sure it's good though.

Dead Space 2 was a huge, huge disappointment IMO. It was exactly the same thing with less scare tactics and random spikes in difficulty.

Really? I thought It improved on the first in nearly everyway! Story, characters, controls mainly. I thought it was pretty fantastic. Fuck the multiplayer though.

Really? I thought It improved on the first in nearly everyway! Story, characters, controls mainly. I thought it was pretty fantastic. Fuck the multiplayer though.

Maybe it was just me, but I hated the story in 2. The weird cult was too much. I did think it was cool how they dealt with Isaac's psyche in the second one though.

I just finished Nightmare House 2, a free mod for Half-life 2. It was actually pretty creepy for a free mod. The dude did a really good job with it. It' super short, but well worth a play through if you have HL2 on PC.

All I've been playing is NHL11 because I'm 100% in hockey-mode with my coaching and the Sabres big off-season moves. I thought this whole time I'd been on the hardest setting, but I realized Superstar is there above All-star so I just upped. It brings much more realistic scores... no more 8-6, 7-1 scores, but a lot of 3-1, 3-2, etc.

I can always tell when the game is going to score on me though. It just all of a sudden steps its play up and I can't even touch the player as he's dangling around and they make 6 tape-to-tape passes around.

started playing vanguish after buying it on amazon mainly because of the amazing reviews. damn it is awesome and fun. an interesting shooter with a mix of a lot of different games, real fast paced as well. playing it on hard and it is pretty hard at some points.

only started playing it last night.

other than vanguish almost have gow2 cleaned up and want to clean up assassins creed brotherhood as well.

I finished the 6th day in Catherine last night. That was one of the easier bosses for some reason. I'm still struggling on puzzles where you can't make stairs to climb, but have to have and move across stuff (like 7-2). I've also been trying to get my meter all the way up into the blue, before I was just doing whatever.

CoD4 for the PC should be here today, was like $5 on ebay, and I'm super stoked to play that Star Wars mod I linked to above.

When playing Black Ops I used to always grab host, but now for some reason my NAT changed to moderate and I'm lagging just enough that the hit detection is fucked. I have tried everything to get it back to open, but to no avail. It's really weird since my PS3 shows an open NAT, but not my 360. I may need to bust out my other dd-wrt router and see if my other one is just starting to go (launch model WRT54G).

When playing Black Ops I used to always grab host, but now for some reason my NAT changed to moderate and I'm lagging just enough that the hit detection is fucked. I have tried everything to get it back to open, but to no avail. It's really weird since my PS3 shows an open NAT, but not my 360. I may need to bust out my other dd-wrt router and see if my other one is just starting to go (launch model WRT54G).

• 2 weeks later...

I have not touched Catherine in a week or two, and finally got around to beating it tonight. I somehow got the true lover ending on my first go. Now I'll attempt to Platinum it, but shit it's going to be hard to beat all the challenge levels.