What video games have you been playing?

You can't really blame the PSN hack on it being free. Sony was just super lazy with their protection on all fronts. XBL was hacked a few years ago too, and was down for a few days (at least no personal information was stolen). I hated the PS3 interface when I first got it, but now I like it more then the 360 because it's nice and simple.

There is also a Metal Gear Solid HD remastered collection coming out in a month or two. It has 2, 3, and Peace Walker on it and it's for PS3 and 360.

PS3 is the more powerful machine for sure... but the 360 is just far superior as far as the online community goes. It's also a bonus that most DLC comes out for 360 first. They both have their pros and cons just like anything and in the end it's all preference, and I prefer the 360.

Plus the 360 controller is the most comfortable controller to date.

I found Portal 2 cheap for 360 so ordered it. I had it on PS3, but never got to fully play co-op with anyone I know, but know I can since a few of my friends have it on 360.

waiting for the last guardian and resident evil 6 (actually ps3 excl.)

The Last Guardian is going to be awesome. RE6 is a timed exclusive for PS3, meaning the PS3 will get it a few months before 360, not a full exclusive.

ok so i went and bought deus ex. currently playing it on hard and i get tired of sneaking so usually just kill everyone in the area then walk around. im at some fema place with soldiers and stuff. ive played it for like 5 or 6 hours i bet but i am really slow and been searching every where for my next playthrough.

i bought portal 2 and played it for like 2 or 3 nights until i beat it. gonna play the co-op with thomas.

gow3 pre-ordered a few months ago. havent bought a fifa since like 99 for playstation, but pre-ordered fifa 12 a few months ago. thought about pre-ordering rage for $43 at newegg but not sure as i will be so busy with everything i have. most likely will hold off for a few months cause i need to clean up assassins creed brotherhood, gow2, portal 2, finish deus ex......ahhh too much well im booked until past christmas probably.

I rented Dead Island last night. It isn't as bad as some reviews say, but I don't think I am fully impressed. Just like L4D2, it would be way more fun to play with your friends, the single player is really lacking. I am also puzzled as to how a broom handle breaks down as fast as a metal pipe...

DX:HR is reallly goddamn deep! I think I've been playing for like, 6 1/2 hours and I've barly scratched the surface! I did 2 story missions, fought 1 boss and did 2 pretty meaty side missions. color me impressed. I think this one will take me a little while. I doubt I'll have finished it in time for Gears of War 3's release.

= Elder Scrolls: Skyrim. 11-11-11 is the release date.

Yeah definitely what I'm looking forward to the most. People are complaining they've taken all the "RPG elements" out of it but I don't think so really, they've just done it a different way but you still have total freedom to do anything you want and make your character whatever you want.

I haven't been playing many games lately since my computer is finally starting to die, it freezes totally in games after an hour or two. I'll probably need a new one to get through Skyrim.

My xbox is acting up again. Sometimes it just decides it hates the color green, so it does not display it.

I'm still going for the Platinum in Catherine, but fuck I suck at Babel (I can't even pass the first stage). I'm getting all the endings now, before going on to the Hard playthrough with all gold. In about 2 weeks I'll be playing the ICO/Shadow of the Colossus collection.

I got lucky and picked up a Broken Playstation3 with the YLOD for $35, a few hours later I fix it and jailbroke it now its running like a champ with a 500gb hard drive :)

If it is backwards compatible, you are one lucky bastard.

been playing resistance 3. pretty damn fun, but i'm glad i just rented it. $2 a day from redbox isn't too bad, when it only takes 2 days to beat a game (it would only take me 1, but my fiance is making me only play it when she's there so that she can watch lol).

You have the best fiance ever.