What video games have you been playing?

26 minutes ago, batman said:

what's that?

Team based FPS being put out by Blizzard! Looks awesome :)

20 minutes ago, Dave Grohl said:

I'm on that train come Wednesday. 

Yusssssssss!

25 minutes ago, rooks said:

Haven't POd but Imma definitely gonna get it.

Yaaaaaaaaassssddsdd!

4 minutes ago, The Ghost of Randy Savage said:

Yo, batmang, if you wanted to try Overwatch I have an extra beta key. Y'know. See if you like it or not. Shoot me a PM. Otherwise I'll probably give it to one of the other Destiny dudez.

i might give the open beta a shot on the 5th. excited for uncharted 4 more than anything. i'm not gonna be home enough this summer for another time sink game like destiny. appreciate it!

6 minutes ago, Derek™ said:

You're going to try out Overwatch, Matt?  I don't know if it has a raid boss that you can grind at for 6 hours while booting bad kids who pop in solely to drag you down and prolong the process.

:P

Also, I hadn't checked out anything about that new Doom, but it too looks like a ton of fun. Apparently I'm on an FPS kick right now

Overwatch is fun so far...I need a group to play with though. Randoms don't seem to get 1)that there are objectives...it's not team death match. And 2) not everyone can play a midrange attack character...you need support and tanks too. It seems like it's always me (shield tank) and a bunch of assholes who don't understand to get behind me and shoot through my shield. Nobody ever wants to play healer either. ::sigh::

7 minutes ago, The Ghost of Randy Savage said:

Overwatch is fun so far...I need a group to play with though. Randoms don't seem to get 1)that there are objectives...it's not team death match. And 2) not everyone can play a midrange attack character...you need support and tanks too. It seems like it's always me (shield tank) and a bunch of assholes who don't understand to get behind me and shoot through my shield. Nobody ever wants to play healer either. ::sigh::

I'm on my way home now and I'll join up. Add me on PSN if you haven't: mattphotographs

I love to tank but I'll join up as whatever you are lacking. I've always tanked in Diablo and WoW, but I can do it all. If there is long range DPS needed that would be fun. Or the dwarf that does turrets and armor upgrades. 

3 minutes ago, Dave Grohl said:

I'm on my way home now and I'll join up. Add me on PSN if you haven't: mattphotographs

I love to tank but I'll join up as whatever you are lacking. I've always tanked in Diablo and WoW, but I can do it all. If there is long range DPS needed that would be fun. Or the dwarf that does turrets and armor upgrades. 

I'm really enjoying tanks right now, but I'm down to try whatever. I played healer a couple times yesterday and it was ok. Not as much fun as some other smashing face obviously...

the turret and the guy I like to play are a nuts combo...

seems like all anyone in my later games wanted to play was sniper/shitty midrange and not cooperate or do the objective at all.

had a good team early on, but stupidly left to check my loot box.

Just now, The Ghost of Randy Savage said:

I'm really enjoying tanks right now, but I'm down to try whatever. I played healer a couple times yesterday and it was ok. Not as much fun as some other smashing face obviously...

the turret and the guy I like to play are a nuts combo...

seems like all anyone in my later games wanted to play was sniper/shitty midrange and not cooperate or do the objective at all.

had a good team early on, but stupidly left to check my loot box.

Right on. I'll text you when it's done downloading and we can do it to it.