What video games have you been playing?

I thought KZ3 sucked. I got a PS3 bundle when it came out and played it for about an hour before replaying Uncharted 2 (i had a debug machine before that i played through the first time on), i really can't seem myself going back to it. Picked up MGS4 and the original Uncharted for cheap and played them instead.

Anyone get Homefront last week? Another game i'm not enjoying at all, multiplayer matchmaking is shocking and the single player is repetitive as fuck, gonna give it another hour and see what i think then, if i'm not enjoying it, it's being traded for credit to spend on Portal2/Crysis 2/LA Noire.

Guest kingbuzzo

Anyone get Homefront last week? Another game i'm not enjoying at all, multiplayer matchmaking is shocking and the single player is repetitive as fuck, gonna give it another hour and see what i think then, if i'm not enjoying it, it's being traded for credit to spend on Portal2/Crysis 2/LA Noire.

I'm glad I didn't buy this, based on what you said and what I've heard from other places. Anymore shooters are rentals for me. Would you say it's worth a night or two of rental just to run through it, as long as I know I'm not getting an amazing game?

Anymore people play Crysis 2 yet? Thinking about picking it up.

Past months have been:

--Halo Reach (way too much)

--Red Dead Redemption (just borrowed from little brother)

--Darksiders (all 1000)

--Fallout New Vegas (cannot really get into it, also borrowed from my little brother)

--Plants vs Zombies (all 200)

I'm glad I didn't buy this, based on what you said and what I've heard from other places. Anymore shooters are rentals for me. Would you say it's worth a night or two of rental just to run through it, as long as I know I'm not getting an amazing game?

no, don't waste any money on it. I've played it for way, way less than a two night rental would allow me to and i really can't be bothered to continue, this is being traded straight in on friday for Crysis 2.

Guest kingbuzzo
anyone still playing L4D2? i was tardy to the party.

I haven't played for a while, mainly due to no one on my friend's list playing but I'd always be up to play some. Are you on Xbox 360?

Picked up Crysis 2 the other day (even though I was a bit skeptical seeing as I can't play the 1st one) I'm only 2 hours in but I gotta say, I'm impressed! Enemy AI is challenging and smart, Controls are great, graphics are KILLER! There are different ways to pass every objective/obstacle and the game makes you consider every move you make. Really loving it thus far.

Ive been thinking of getting crysis 2, been back on Black Ops, started playing the campaign over multiplayer.... Mvc3 is fun, but all you have to basically do is press a bunch of buttons fast and you can win.

i was playing dead space 2, but I got stuck in one part where youre at a church of some sort and you have to kill a bunch of shit to keep going but I can never kill the aliens

Guest kingbuzzo
I played the WWE All Stars demo tonight. Fucking awesome.

I'm excited to play this but the demo keeps messing up when I try to download it.

I just beat Modern Warefare 2 (I know I know I'm way behind the rest of the world but I only get games when they're cheap used or my friends let me borrow them) and I gotta say it wasn't bad but I am really tired of those level ending moments where you're unsure if your character is dead or not. It really got old after a while, especially when every COD game seems to have them.

i started playing darksiders on pc because steam had it on the dirt cheap. fuck playing it keyboard and mouse though.

~ to summon your deamon buddy? O for your fucking map? really?

i plugged in my xbox controller and plugged my monitor up to my tv.

then i ran my sound into my surround sound and fuck, i'm playing xbox with my pc.