What video games have you been playing?

I'm still skeptical that it'll be able to keep my attention for 10+ hours to be worth $55. I loved the first game, but it was only 1-2 hours long, not sure I could do it for 10+. I'm also not into the multiplayer aspect since none of my friends own a PS3 and my 360 is dead

you get a free Steam download when you order the PS3 copy, and thanks to the magic of technology, you can use steams memory cloud thing to save your game in thin air, and play it on either your ps3 or your pc right where you left off.

all that and then some makes it worth it's price to me.

also, you really beat the first one in 1-2 hours?

it took me 4.

I beat Ar Tonelico Qoga the other night, got the 1st of 8 different endings. I have way too many games to play to see all the endings, and to get the Platinum, so off to youtube I go to see the others!

Not sure if I want to start another RPG, or wait 2 weeks until the semester is over.

Portal 2. Next up is Final Fantasy XII: International Zodiac Job System. It's going to be weird to play FFXII and assigning everyone jobs, but I hear it's awesome.

I'll probably end up buying Portal2 during a Steam sale. I don't play multi-player games often, and from what I understand the single-player is only 8 hours.

Portal was probably the funniest game I've ever played though, so I will eventually pick up the sequel...

I gave up grinding in Pokemon White the other day when I finally got my Eelektrik to lvl 69, and realized that zap cannon only has an accuracy of 50. I'm pissed now typing about it.

Right now I'm playing Total War: Shogun2. Storming castles with flaming arrows and secret ninja squads is pretty badass, and I like this alot more than Empire: Total War.

When the PSN isn't down I have been playing the new Mortal Kombat but since its been down I have been playing a lot of the Gears of War 3 Beta. I have a lot of high hopes for this game. GOW1 was one of my favorite games but GOW2 was rushed and wasn't the same. So far they beta is pretty good, it has some bugs but overall fun.

I just bought COD: Black Ops, but the morning I did the PSN went down and hasn't been up since. Kind of a bummer, but it gave me a chance to take my time through and really enjoy the story line, which is rare as I usually just skip over the campaign in FPS.

I do kind of want Sony to pick up the pace and get PSN back up so I can kill some time online before I start work on Tuesday.

Guest kingbuzzo

I just started Star Wars: The Force Unleashed. So far it's okay with my only real complaint being the tediousness of the mission objectives and occasionally being clueless as to what I'm supposed to be doing.

Next I've got Force Unleashed 2 and Bioshock 2 to play through.