What video games have you been playing?

it looks awesome. I'd love to play it after I get all the trophies in portal 2

I only have one friend on my PSN list, so I can't get the "Friends List With Benefits" trophy :(.

• 2 weeks later...

I finally got around to fixing my xbox, and jumped on black ops for the first time in over 2 months. It was pretty comical trying to play on 8 sensitivity again. I only got 1 game in and I did awful, but hopefully I'll return to my old only semi-shitty play.

Guest markovianprocess
I finally got around to fixing my xbox, and jumped on black ops for the first time in over 2 months. It was pretty comical trying to play on 8 sensitivity again. I only got 1 game in and I did awful, but hopefully I'll return to my old only semi-shitty play.

Thank you for reminding me about changing the sensitivity! I've been doing horribly since getting this game a few days ago, and I forgot to change my settings.

Thank you for reminding me about changing the sensitivity! I've been doing horribly since getting this game a few days ago, and I forgot to change my settings.

What does changing the sensitivity do for you? Never tried it, maybe that would help me be better?

What does changing the sensitivity do for you? Never tried it, maybe that would help me be better?

Just how fast you move from side/side and up/down. I'd say mess with it in combat training to get a feeling for one you may like. I like it high since it's easier to turn on people behind you fast, but since you move so fast you sacrifice accuracy since it's easier to move past your target.

Finally renewed my gold membership, so I dabbled in Black Ops for a couple of matches. Bought The Force Unleashed and played that for a second. Started Alan Wake about a week ago. There's a bunch of games that I always start but never finish (Dead Space, Bioshock 2, etc). The only game I've played from start to finish in a while is Arkham Asylum and loved it. Can't wait for the second one

been playing gow1 and plan to move onto gow2 afterwards. thinking about snagging either portal or la noire, but really have too many unplayed games so far lol.

played crysis 2 over the weekend and want to get all the achievements for that but i need a lot of online play and to re-beat the game on the hardest setting.

What's you guys fun classes in black ops? I've been running the MPL w/ rapid fire, scavenger pro, slight of hand pro, and marathon. It's fun as hell to rush with.

got a wild hair up my ass to play the first two halo games, so got halo 1 for PC about a week ago, and flew threw it in 4 days, then ordered halo 2 for xbox..

it came in the mail today, so i played that for about an hour just to get a feel for it. already my least favorite halo game as far as controls and weird changes to gameplay go, but i'm enjoying the story, which is why i picked it up in the first place.

also, i rented an copy of LA Noire from blockbuster last night (for 360 cos they were out of ps3 copies) and i am already on the second disc, and loving every second of it.

seriously a great, great game. no wonder all you kids have been flapping your fingers about it.

Any PSN users have trouble with the free game downloads? It added 2, but on checkout only one was there and would not let me pick another again.

Edit: I got it working now. I decided on Dead Nation and inFAMOUS. I also ordered Heavy Rain off amazon.