Halloween photos....

oh my god i LOVE organizing my candy haha. for real i'm not even being sarcastic, that's one of the best parts about halloween. then after i separate all the shit candy from the good stuff, i give the crap to my dad. haha. i'm so glad i'm not the only one who does this.

definitely the best part, I stopped trick or treating in probably seventh grade when the people in the houses started saying i was too old. Is it bad that at 20 I would much rather go trick or treat and get candy then party?

Here's my costumes. I went to parties/shows Wed, Thu, and Fri and was something different for each one. My camera died on Wednesday, so I have crappy pics. I'm stoked on how the make up came out though. I did it all myself and the zombie stuff was all glue and toilet paper :)

[image]

a nice gash I put in my cheek

[image]

[image]

[image]

[image]

my band played a show in denver at the bulldgo bar, and that was kinda....weird.

and then we came up and played a basement show at my house's halloween party, along with our neighbor's electronica band

also, did i mention we were covering misfits all night? so much fucking fun

and then I got drunk and was asked to play some of my songs

[image]

[image]

[image]

[image]

my band played a show in denver at the bulldgo bar, and that was kinda....weird.

and then we came up and played a basement show at my house's halloween party, along with our neighbor's electronica band

[image]

[image]

[image]

[image]

two bassists?

[image]

I go to hair school and the day before halloween we did a "Halloween hair and makeup with normal makeup and household items" class. I was a model. This is all damp toilet paper and eye shadows. I'm a zombie surfer with a hella shark bite.

[image]

The day of Halloween my band had a show and we all dressed up as greasers from the outsiders. One of the girls at school came as Rizzo from Grease and we had to get a photo, ha!

[image]

[image]

[image]

[image]

[image]

two bassists?

you bet. mine is distorted