NBA Discussion

• 2 weeks later...

He's making basketball in NYC exciting in a way Melo and Amare didn't. It would be awesome if he can develop into a Nash-like PG and run that Dantoni offense that was so incredible to behold back in Phoenix.

Of course they can't win a title like that but hell, I'm ready to hear the Garden rocking again.

Yeah, but NY lost to my Hornets tonight, which is actually pretty sad since we have the 2nd worst record in basketball right now.

The Bulls play the Hornets this week. I love the Bulls and have for years while they were building, but after their piss-poor start against the Nets Friday, I'm really worried.

that may have been the most exciting finish of the season..

Thunder down 5 with a minute left, tie it up for OT.

Durant with a career high 51... Westbrook with 40... and Ibaka with a triple double thanks to ELEVEN blocks.

• 2 weeks later...

Still pissed about the Grizzlies and Lakers game last night. I hope Michael Heisley gets fined for his comments because then at least it will get reported and maybe some national attention.

You can't score 60+points in the paint and take 116 shots and only get 2 fouls called for you in a double OT game. It's impossible. 34 to 5 FTA difference and two of those for the Grizzlies were technicals.

I'm not worried because the Lakers only won the game because of the officials and the Grizzlies were not playing two of their starters and it took double OT and the refs help to win.

Looks like Lakers got Sessions for Walton/first round pick and they may pick up Beasley before the deadline as well. I like these moves.

I can't believe they traded fisher... I'm not saying he's a great/good pg or anything, but the combination of "they traded fisher" and "someone traded /for/ fisher" just confuses me. I feel like he deserves better than that

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...