YO VC ITS FRIDAY

chaps

Hope everyone has a good day till they can get their weekend started.

8-)

I have 2 classes then I'm headed home for band practice and

THE NEW JAMES BOND MOVIE

Saturday - tape dubbing, ice skating, coors light.

Sunday- wondering why the bills aren't on and then remember I get to watch them lose on monday night football.

I have nothing to do 'til hockey, really, although I should track down my immunization records since my high school, primary physician, undergrad college, and grad school all don't have them for some reason. And I have to get a flu shot eventually because my mom is sick and can't risk catching the flu on top of it. And while I'm setting up that, I might as well ask the doctor why my dick tingles once in a while, despite passing all STD tests.

TONIGHT-GET TORE DOWN AND GET SOMEONE TO TAKE ME TO SEE THE BOND FLICK!

TOMORROW-play lots of COD:WOW and then go get some early thanksgiving at my lady's grandmothers. she likes having vodka tasting parties so i may try to re-enact a few scenes from Tim and Eric w/ Zack Galifinakas(spelling?). Afterwards, drinking galore!

tonite - julie's working the night shift, so i'll probably end up working on some upcoming records, and some last minute promo for my three shows this week/pilfers tour the following week

saturday - meeting up with mustard plug to give them their tshirts and other merch they left at my house

sunday - sleeping all day