Guilty Pleasures in Music

Don't feel guilty. I just take this thread to mean: Stuff you listen to but get shit on for.

I am going to say it. A Fever You Can't Sweat Out by Panic! At The Disco is a fucking awesome album. I don't even care that those kids are total fucking asshole fuckbags.

Kudos to the producer I guess.

Guest genericinsight

Band rules.

Fully backed. I break out the 'Old Record' every now and then.

I still listen to Lockjaw and Honey, I'm Homely on a regular basis. They were so much fun, it bums me out I never got to see them.

• 3 years later...

So, I got smashed while sitting at an intersection yesterday, car drives but has shit ton of damage.

Fast forward to today, when I'm sitting at a light listening to Hold the Line by Toto fucking loud, maybe singing along and I realize I have no windows. Accidental center of attention.

PS. Bumped a real old thread because I liked the topic and it was relevant.

Bruno Mars and...

No Doubt - Got Tragic Kingdom on vinyl with a t-shirt for like 10$. Couldn't pass that up... My girlfriend always tries to make me sing "I'm just a Girl" when we listen to it. Also took my little sister to see them for her 15th birthday, and I have to admit it was awesome.

Bruno Mars and...

No Doubt - Got Tragic Kingdom on vinyl with a t-shirt for like 10$. Couldn't pass that up... My girlfriend always tries to make me sing "I'm just a Girl" when we listen to it. Also took my little sister to see them for her 15th birthday, and I have to admit it was awesome.

Hell Yeah, Another Alabama Boy!!!!

I think there have been several threads of this nature over the years, my all-time guilty pleasure is that entire first All-American Rejects album that Doghouse put out, I'll still go ape-shit if you put it on