isis box set

flood

• Replies 827
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so that second picture is what they are calling the ltd poster?!?!?!

Yes. I took the pic and after I rotated it and uploaded realized it was still upside-down. D'oh!

But when it folds out it has all the lyrics for each album on the back of it. It also has a quick write-up onthe box set and it being a celebration of 10 years. It's a'ight.

I cannot believe these sold out so fast, I am seriously thankful to have one. I think everyone on here who got one should really take a second and recognize how fucking lucky you are to get one, because there are a LOT of diehards that couldnt get one because of fast sales and high prices.

Thats my rant, but anyway, I love mine and I thank the band for putting out something that is really amazing.

where are people getting the holy tears single from? I was under the impression that they were all just preorders and the defect never made it out. Does someone on here actually have one? Where did it come from?

more importantly: WHERE CAN I GET ONE??

I actually got one on ebay for 99 cents and it is the defect copy, verified it yesterday. Just search on ebay for the single and message the sellers, find one with it IN HAND.

Some are preselling the upcoming rerelease, I found one guy just selling it without even knowing it was defective.

Not that I would sell mine, but you know these things are going to be scarce as hell one day.