17 Copies of Circa survive ON LETTING GO left

Guest kevinb

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you have like 70 record and sure act all big and tough. why dont you grow up and stop bein all big and bad on a message board behind a computer monitor. fuck you dude im just trying to find some records i want that i ahevnt been able to find. you people are the fuckin worst here. ive been lurking for a while and almost regret signing up now because all you dickheads.

To be perfectly honest and civil, the reason you're getting a hard time from so many people is because you obviously aren't doing much of your own research. If you had taken the time to look into this, you would have noticed first of all that this thread is from 2008. Then you might have thought that because you're only finding this record for high prices that maybe it simply isn't available for retail anymore. High prices on eBay doesn't necessarily indicate that a record is out of print in retail but its a good sign that maybe it is.

Using that as a spring board for making educated guesses you might think about researching (on your own) which websites might contain information about vinyl record pressings. Keep in mind that not that everything you read on certain websites or eBay listings is necessarily accurate. Most of us here have all done loads of research or merely been present at the release of certain titles and have seen how the quantities have dissipated over time. Sometimes, a very short amount of time like this CS record. The rest of the people are coming on here and asking questions like this all the time when all it really takes is a little bit of research to figure out what the general status is of a certain record's availability.

And....this is a message board. You're basically required to pass the Dickhead test just to join.

the talk about the money people pay/ask for aggravates me.

Juturna is the only one I dont have (of the albums, not talking about variants, etc)... I refuse. Somehow, my brother snagged is for $75 in great condition last fall...but never have seen it for less since. Typicall $175-200. Couple on eBay now up there...

I bough Juturna, On Letting Go, Inuit Sessions and Blue Sky Noise for $70 PPD from someone on here like 2 years ago.