recent pic of yourself thread (happy jason?)

Guest xsteponmex

[image]

IMAG0298 by konfusionwthak, on Flickr

Had to get it on the pet pics :) that's my Dakota.

holy shit.... blue heeler? You could take on the lord of the wastleland if you had that dog by your side.

fuckin brutal.

Yeah blue heeler. She's a sweetheart unless you act as a threat then she'll get defensive. Never afraid of I'll get killed by the lord of the wasteland with her by me. Lol

• 2 weeks later...

Here's me and too much of my hair with my senior, valedictorian, captain (of both hockey and softball) sister. It was team photo day.

[image]

Going over some serious hockey plans with my crush. Or reading something stupid on my phone. I actually don't remember.

[image]

To get cutesy, this girl told me she was coming to this game in Rochester, then right as she was supposed to be leaving, she told me she couldn't make it,

and I was bummed my whole ride to the rink (about an hour and 15 min). I get there, walk in, and she's hiding in a booth table in the snackbar, looking

at me through a gumball machine until I saw her. She made fun of me because I went from visibly bummed to non-stop smiling because I have

absolutely NO ability to hide my emotions.

So, I posted one of my sister and I from our high school team. Here's the travel team... MUCH better jerseys.

[image]I'm the head coach on this one, but Kate got the nod for captain from just about everyone so I wasn't playing favorites. The head coach on the high school team gave her captain, not me. And she's captain of the high school softball team, too. And valedictorian. She's a loser.

[image]

Taking notes on the pizza I'm about to eat at Mista for an article I'm doing for Notes and Bolts #2 (the pizza issue!)

[image]

Mellie getting stoked about the first pies of the day.

[image]

About to dig into the second set of slices of the day at Pie Hole.

[image]

Third set of slices for the day at Ian's (we later went back to Piehole for a fourth round.)