recent pic of yourself thread (happy jason?)

Guest xsteponmex

Should I drive over the border and be a Cuban Cigar dealer?!

I would have to go to customs and clear my name anyway... Canada thinks I'm a felon, and I'm too lazy to clear my name.

Matt IS a pretty common name.

My last name is Miller, too. Generic!

But I really did get arrested, they just didn't hear the end of the story so they don't know I got off.

It also seems that since it is now common knowledge that I am not 19 and I have a beard, my childish comments are no longer frowned upon. I'm a grown-ass man with a grown-ass opinion.

It's like an artist dying; suddenly my stuff is suddenly valued.

That really is a 15-year-old and he's got Type 2 diabetes. Have a heart, old man!

Now when I Google to try to find his story, the thread comes up.

Guest unclerickey
[image]

Me and my car that I'm forced to sell.

thats a dope whip

I'm not sure what a dope whip, but somebody should whip this dope for the dumb photo. Nice pose dude.

Whatever you do, do NOT send KinderEggs to the US. They are fucking heavy handed on those things.

had no idea what these were. since it was you posting, i figured they had to be some sort of delectable sweet. CORRECT!

wikipedia has a whole section devoted to ones inability to import them to the US:

"While Kinder eggs have been available in Canada since 1975, the product has never been allowed into the US for several reasons. In 1993 the Ferrero Group (the maker of Kinder eggs) applied to have the eggs sold in the USA, but was turned down because of a prohibition against having an inedible item inside an edible object. Products like Cracker Jack that contain inedible toys in the same package are not subject to the ban because the toy is in the box, not in the food.[citation needed] More recently, the US Consumer Products Safety Commission determined in 2008 that the product did not meet the small-parts requirement for toys for children under the age of three, creating a choking and asphyxiation hazard in young children. From 1991 to 1998, at least 4 children around the world have died of choking after swallowing the toy inside the Kinder egg.[6]

On January 10, 2011, it was reported that a Kinder egg was seized from a woman's car during a random inspection while entering the United States from Canada. She was informed that bringing the egg into the United States could result in a $300 fine.[2] Seizures such as that one, and even the prohibition of the product itself, have been cited on political blogs and web forums as an example of an overzealous application of law and an intrusion upon personal liberty.[7] The rationale against a ban of the product also takes the form that deaths have been too few for it to be considered a serious danger. Additionally, the argument is made that there should be a consistent standard in place, as several worse dangers are not regulated."

fucking weird.

Whatever you do, do NOT send KinderEggs to the US. They are fucking heavy handed on those things.

had no idea what these were. since it was you posting, i figured they had to be some sort of delectable sweet. CORRECT!

wikipedia has a whole section devoted to ones inability to import them to the US:

"While Kinder eggs have been available in Canada since 1975, the product has never been allowed into the US for several reasons. In 1993 the Ferrero Group (the maker of Kinder eggs) applied to have the eggs sold in the USA, but was turned down because of a prohibition against having an inedible item inside an edible object. Products like Cracker Jack that contain inedible toys in the same package are not subject to the ban because the toy is in the box, not in the food.[citation needed] More recently, the US Consumer Products Safety Commission determined in 2008 that the product did not meet the small-parts requirement for toys for children under the age of three, creating a choking and asphyxiation hazard in young children. From 1991 to 1998, at least 4 children around the world have died of choking after swallowing the toy inside the Kinder egg.[6]

On January 10, 2011, it was reported that a Kinder egg was seized from a woman's car during a random inspection while entering the United States from Canada. She was informed that bringing the egg into the United States could result in a $300 fine.[2] Seizures such as that one, and even the prohibition of the product itself, have been cited on political blogs and web forums as an example of an overzealous application of law and an intrusion upon personal liberty.[7] The rationale against a ban of the product also takes the form that deaths have been too few for it to be considered a serious danger. Additionally, the argument is made that there should be a consistent standard in place, as several worse dangers are not regulated."

fucking weird.

Kinder eggs for all! I don't think I've even had one since I was 10

A culturally convenient counter: KING CAKE. Your move, Government!