recent pic of yourself thread (happy jason?)

Guest xsteponmex

[image]

today in DC. soooooo good.

I'm bringing this picture back! Where in DC is the pizza place?

I usually head to DC every now and then for shows and Crooked Beat Records. But, I will drive 90 minutes for a gigantic slice of pizza! Or seven...

it's in adams morgan, actually a block or two down from crooked beat! there's literally 3 or so pizza places in a 2 block radius advertising 'jumbo' slices. i can't remember the name of this one, but i think it's either pizza boli or pizza mart. SOOOOOO GOOD.

we should meet up sometime for a jumbo slice (or two) of delicious pizza!

im not sure if im invited, but id be down :D

the more the merrier! :]

Allison, you know how badly I want to go with you to get that pizza! I wish I lived closer.

you should probably just move on up here! the north > the south (although after this past election, i'm not so sure about that anymore)

but seriously, one day we will have hangouts and eat pizza and take photos. even if i have to fly down to FL!

Allison, you know how badly I want to go with you to get that pizza! I wish I lived closer.

you should probably just move on up here! the north > the south (although after this past election, i'm not so sure about that anymore)

but seriously, one day we will have hangouts and eat pizza and take photos. even if i have to fly down to FL!

we'll make it happen! just gotta get my camera fixed... :'(

i saw on twitter that it broke right before fest! :[ what happened?!

Something internally... gotta send it in to find out. I bought a d3000 but i'm taking it back this weekend because i absolutely hate it.

Something internally... gotta send it in to find out. I bought a d3000 but i'm taking it back this weekend because i absolutely hate it.

uugghhh that sucks. having that happen before a wedding is my absolute worst nightmare. my sister got a d3000 for christmas last year and i felt really gross even just playing around with it.

one of my alien bees got blown over into a creek bed and fried while i was doing a super last minute shoot at night for a band and of course it went important-end-first into the water. luckily, it's covered under warranty, but i hate hate hate sending my stuff away to get fixed cuz i hate being without it.

also, i give up on trying to fix those quotes, haha.

Aaliyah once told me to pick yourself up and try again, so A-Dinero, I want to pass on that to you!

Also, I'm so insanely down for a jumbo slice of pizza! But first I need to do that damn gettysburg ghost tour. Apparently co-workers boyfriend took some photos and captured a soldier! She's supposed to bring it in to work this weekend so I can examine that ish.