recent pic of yourself thread (happy jason?)

Guest xsteponmex

damn dude, it's like we on vc (well at the least the older posters) have basically watched them grow up. crazy. 

didn't even realize this was to me.  i responded thinking you were talking about all the teeny boppers on here....lol

yeah man from womb to 2.5 yrs....haha.  they are growing to fast.

well nooooooo brainer, boo. i'm always big spoon. i get mad when someone tries to force me to be the little spoon in the spoon drawer.

what would it take for me to weasel my way in as the lucky pierre of this arrangement?

eh, i feel like if a group of us met up it'd end in some drunken-non-sexy-spooning. and beard stroking.

now i'm imagining 7 bearded VC dudes asleep on my bedroom floor. with me & madie spooning 2 or 3 bearded VC dudes in my bed..........

..... i think i'm imaging a bearded cuddle harem?? yeah that sounds like what's happening.

eh, i feel like if a group of us met up it'd end in some drunken-non-sexy-spooning. and beard stroking.

now i'm imagining 7 bearded VC dudes asleep on my bedroom floor. with me & madie spooning 2 or 3 bearded VC dudes in my bed..........

..... i think i'm imaging a bearded cuddle harem?? yeah that sounds like what's happening.

I am really enjoying this little picture you just painted here.

I am growing my beard out now. Just in case this were to happen.