recent pic of yourself thread (happy jason?)

Guest xsteponmex

I'm OCD about odd stuff. Like floors and how gross dirty they are. Shoes, pets, skin, hair, puke, food.

Not something I want my peen near.

Pretty sure this takes care of everything except the puke. And if you're leaving puke on your floors you probably don't have to worry about having sex on them any time soon.

500-336550-894__1.jpg

what the shit is the big deal with beards?  i honestly don't get it.  it's hair on your face, you also grow hair on your head, chest, arms, and various other places that need not mention.  when did beards become the new black, the new trucker hat, the new bacon?  there was a day when a man would compliment another man on the selection of his tie or the cut of his suit, but now I hear beard compliments.  "hey man, sweet beard" is the nice way of saying "hey, way to not use a razor for 1 to 5 months".  i do not have beard envy, i did the whole have a beard thing a couple of years ago when my razor went on the fritz and i was too scared to lather up and use a bic.  i have nothing against a beard, beard away my beardy cohorts; but I still do not understand why everyone is so damn gung ho about facial hair.  

what the shit is the big deal with beards?  i honestly don't get it.  it's hair on your face, you also grow hair on your head, chest, arms, and various other places that need not mention.  when did beards become the new black, the new trucker hat, the new bacon?  there was a day when a man would compliment another man on the selection of his tie or the cut of his suit, but now I hear beard compliments.  "hey man, sweet beard" is the nice way of saying "hey, way to not use a razor for 1 to 5 months".  i do not have beard envy, i did the whole have a beard thing a couple of years ago when my razor went on the fritz and i was too scared to lather up and use a bic.  i have nothing against a beard, beard away my beardy cohorts; but I still do not understand why everyone is so damn gung ho about facial hair.  

i have super sensitive skin and beards irritate the shit out of my face, hence why i made my boyfriend get rid of his, ahaha. but yes. more power to those who can and do grow them!

i have super sensitive skin and beards irritate the shit out of my face, hence why i made my boyfriend get rid of his, ahaha. but yes. more power to those who can and do grow them!

My ex made me grow my beard out (and I can grow an ok one) until I couldn't take it anymore. I shaved it and she wasn't happy. We broke up soon after. Therefore, follow your woman's facial hair requests.

My ex made me grow my beard out (and I can grow an ok one) until I couldn't take it anymore. I shaved it and she wasn't happy. We broke up soon after. Therefore, follow your woman's facial hat requests.

Wait, did you really break up because you shaved your beard? :o

Also, all the girls on VC are babes~