recent pic of yourself thread (happy jason?)

Guest xsteponmex

no way. if i shop at pac sun at all, it's strictly when the sale rack is an additional 70% off or whatever.

but yeah, is it sad that i could tell that yours was from ps just by the way it was heathered?

Exactly, I'm the same way.  The clearance section is the only place I look when I go there, haha.

And nah, it's not sad.  Kinda impressive actually.

Dave, I just got my son the same shirt (although I have yet get one for myself).

yot_zps7841b85c.jpg

damn too bad you guys didn't live closer.....we could all get together, listen to records and watch our kids play.  cool shirts dude.

i have to get my daughters something cool.  they grew out of their misfits ones.

Awesome Adam! 

Does he actually like YOT? Dash was yelling "Make a Change" randomly while playing this past weekend. Ha ha. 

Yeah, I wish I had more friends with kids. I have a couple good ones but we are spread out. Play dates with the kids from school are awesome for the children but admittedly awkward for us with most adults. We've met a few cool couples though. 

Awesome Adam! 

Does he actually like YOT? Dash was yelling "Make a Change" randomly while playing this past weekend. Ha ha. 

Yeah, I wish I had more friends with kids. I have a couple good ones but we are spread out. Play dates with the kids from school are awesome for the children but admittedly awkward for us with most adults. We've met a few cool couples though. 

totally.  some of my friends are knocked up.  my one buddy is expecting twins so it will be cool to have him at these damn twin functions.  i can't seem to find cool dads.

i have struck up plenty of convos and exchanged numbers with a dad at the girls daycare though.  he has some tats and we literally talked about metal musicb and shows for an hour while the girls played.

Serious question: How often, if ever, do you get your two daughters mixed up? Like, how identical are they?

i don't get them mixed too often.  the only time it happens is if they are wearing the same outfit and their hair is styled the same.  but it is rarely.  it's usually because i am in a hurry and just didn't notice.  

they have subtle face differences and their voices are different.   thats about it....haha.  newbies can't tell the difference. 

See if it were me, I would always dress my twins differently.  Would make it easier to tell them apart at first.

we used nail polish on the toes.  it was hard for others to guess but it worked for us.

also i hate when they are dressed the same.  i mean they are different people and for the most part we dress them differently.  it is usually same outfit but different colors.  the picture is an exception since it was a holiday and their shirts had their names on it....haha.

plus now they are starting to pick out their own clothes and they definitely prefer different colors and graphics.

Awesome Adam! 

He isn't quit old enough to know them specifically when he hears them or anything, but anytime we're hanging out in the living room and I don't have anything on he will let me know he wants to listen to records, and he always responds best to YOT or TYF or GB etc. I can tell it's what he enjoys hearing even though he doesn't know the bands or anything yet.

damn too bad you guys didn't live closer.....we could all get together, listen to records and watch our kids play.  cool shirts dude.

i have to get my daughters something cool.  they grew out of their misfits ones.

That would be awesome. I don't have any friends who've got kids and I always wish I had dudes around with kids to hang out with.