Transatlanticism available again

vents

• Replies 279
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

While we're on a DCFC thread. What was the pressing on Airplanes? I know they did like 2,000 in various blues that they won't break down but how many are there? What are the colors?

i am not sure. i have one on clear blue that is supposedly a pressing plant error. it must've been a huge error though cause it seems more people have those than any other variant.

I know this is sacrilege here, but I don't listen to Brand New. so what was the whole ripoff with Deja Entendu? you all keep talking about it...

There's a 40 page thread about this somewhere, but to sum it up, triple crown came out one day saying they found a box of Deja Entendu records, which was limited to 1000, and went for like, 50-100 bucks on ebay I believe. People became suspicious when records out of this mysterious box kept coming and coming, and then finally people noticed the differences in the packaging and figured out it was a repress. Some people has already bought like, 10 copies though.

Guest falloutcollapse

I better have fucking got one

Since that guy from Europe is being so goddamn slow

If this doesn't work can someone sell me theirs? You dudes know that I'd kill for this bad boy.