Under the Influence 5-8 Announced, stream Drag's

Guest admin1338560633

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

for you guys lucky enough to get a subscription for the /300s, are you interested in having a subscription to the /700s?

the only reason I ask is this could become a pain in the but for andy if we have to combine everyone's orders and if some of you are already planning on getting the out of 700's, it might save us all time to just get you a subscription. Let me know.

i got a subscription but i'm content with just the /300's

same here

As long as there's no more /1000 variants. Sooo stoked about the songs on Vol. 6, and Vol. 5 sounds really good.

the Lemuria/Off with their heads will more than likely have a /1000 variant. I don't think 1,000 will be enough for all of their combined fans.

why is it i can't find any record of this Jeff Black song that Drag the River is covering? Google, Amazon, iTunes, Wikipedia, his official website, Soulseek, they all give me nothing.

one of chad and jon's favorite songwriters on the planet. they used to tour with a cassette that they wore to the ground. They are talking about covering a bunch of his songs at some point and doing an entire Jeff Black album. I don't think he has much out. The cassette cover was just inspired by the dubbed cassette they wore out.

is off with their heads dong a beltones song?

we will announce this soon enough. Know that mitch will have his hands full illustrating this one (that really doesn't help you).

I do love the beltones though!

well, none of the beltones cover art is all that crazy, so my new guess is Dr. Hook and the Medicine Show.

I think a cd would be better. All the songs are already available on vinyl so a 2xlp would be redundant

understandable, I just don't buy CD's whatsoever, so I'm pretty pro vinyl, guess it would make sense for the people who do buy CD's though, especially if virgil can get this into some mom and pop stores or even hot topic...

I will be really sad if I miss these. I want the whole series, not for any kind of flipping purposes, but because this is just so awesome and I am anal about having complete sets of things like this.

Like to the point where missing a few could turn me off to the whole thing haha.

yeah same

also where have i been?.............didnt even see that there was an order for the under the influence set. hopefully i can snag one of each.

I don't have a /300 subscription, I believe I was working when those went up, but I would certainly snag a /700 subscription.

Also, I talked to Austin Lucas shortly before Christmas at a show and he spilled the beans on his split with Frank Turner, I'm really excited to hear Austin's song, but even more excited at what Frank is covering.

I missed something. You could buy a subscription for this? I asked Virgil not even 2 months ago and this wasn't an option. FUCK!

It was one of the Christmas deals. Lasted like 2 minutes.

I wish there'd be a number of /700 subscriptions put up. I'd definitely go for one, and it seems like many others would too.