Post a PIC Of Your Collection (Band or Label ONLY)

I like how your sheets basically match the Gaslight Discography... haha.

Second press of Latterman's We Are Still Alive:

[image]

note: matt accidentally sent me two pale blues, so I ordered another and he's making sure its the Swirly Blue, but yeah, you get the point. The Clear Grey with smoke looks awesome.

My Austin Lucas collection.

It's small but it's about all there is.

[image]

L to R: The Common Cold(1/525), Putting the Hammer Down (1/500), Putting the Hammer Down (Magic Bullet tour edition 1/200).

Bristle Ridge(1/1,510), At war with Freak Folk (1/500), Chuck Ragan Split (1/500)

NEED

Putting the Hammer Down Hometown Caravan Tour edition with hand made cover (1/50) HOOK IT UP!

great collection!

i'm only missing black sink or swim and white senor and the queen. i figure one day when i have a couple hundred to drop on something i'll get them. not now.

try a few hundred. I was missing those two, cost me dearly. The only thing I'm missing at this point is the 1st euro press. Even had a line on a test press, but that was several hundred, basically would have to of sold my car to pay for it. Luckily the 59 sound won't kill me, but between sink or swim and senor and the queen, I think we'll be busy for a bit and then if virgil does come through on the split series, I'm sure he'll do a few colors...

great collection!

i'm only missing black sink or swim and white senor and the queen. i figure one day when i have a couple hundred to drop on something i'll get them. not now.

try a few hundred. I was missing those two, cost me dearly. The only thing I'm missing at this point is the 1st euro press. Even had a line on a test press, but that was several hundred, basically would have to of sold my car to pay for it. Luckily the 59 sound won't kill me, but between sink or swim and senor and the queen, I think we'll be busy for a bit and then if virgil does come through on the split series, I'm sure he'll do a few colors...

Really? What do those go for now? I paid for my White Senor but it wasn't the first one on ebay so it wasn't too bad. I love the band but if they're really fetching a few hundred I'd consider selling mine.

Oh, and once my Gunner stuff comes in from Virgil I'll have a whole set too.

Really? What do those go for now? I paid for my White Senor but it wasn't the first one on ebay so it wasn't too bad. I love the band but if they're really fetching a few hundred I'd consider selling mine.

Oh, and once my Gunner stuff comes in from Virgil I'll have a whole set too.

about a hundred for the white senor and the queen, two hundred for a black sink or swim. That's what I just paid... I haven't seen either on ebay in ages, but the prices on the white Senor/Queen have gone up a bit...

• jhulud locked this topic
  • jhulud unlocked this topic