Post a PIC Of Your Collection (Band or Label ONLY)

Hi! There are six known copies. Price goes from 1500$ to 2000$ so if you're not a big fan, you better not look for it...

Source : http://www.fatwreckwiki.com/w/NOFX:Discography/Liberal_Animation

Wow, that's crazy. I didn't know the backstory behind the record so I didn't get the obsession with it (as I've seen it mentioned on here dozens of times). If you don't mind me asking, were you someone who got it originally or did you have to fork over the crazy amounts of cash to obtain this record?

I do not have this record on burgundy. Some people at the fatwreckwiki do however.

Wow, that's crazy. I didn't know the backstory behind the record so I didn't get the obsession with it (as I've seen it mentioned on here dozens of times). If you don't mind me asking, were you someone who got it originally or did you have to fork over the crazy amounts of cash to obtain this record?

I do not have this record on burgundy. Some people at the fatwreckwiki do however.

Ahh sorry, it was the guy who posted the pic I thought I was responding. Pretty amazing though...

go to flickr.com

create an account for free

upload your picture(s)

once one is uploaded, click on it to view it

then click on "all sizes"

there will be a section labeled "Grab the photo's URL:"

grab it

post it here in the middle of this code (except without any of the spaces):

[ img ] thephotosurl [ / img ]

you're done.

Thanks for the tip

[image]

Crucial Youth Collection:

Posi-Machine 12" - milk white - sealed

Power of Positive Thinking 12" - black -

Straight and Loud 7" - blue - Press of 100

Straight and Loud 7" - black - Press of 800-900

Crucial Yule 7" - Green - Press of 100

Crucial Yule - TEST PRESS

We're and American Band 7" - red, white and blue - Press of 1000

A gig to Far - black - red sleeve

Split w/ American Standard - black - came with Suburban Voice

Released Emtions Sampler - Clear - Flexi

This is most everything except some New Red Archives Samplers. Plus, i hear Straight and Loud is also on clear yellow and i have seen a gig too far with a blue sleeve. If anyone has anything else not seen here contact me.

Yeah, just those two are missing. The friends presses weren't from the Hati auction, I'm getting married and buying a house this year so as good a cause as it was sadly I had to avoid those auctions. My ISHC collection part of it is complete though. I got the Takin'it Ova friends press off a mate who got lucky with his order and I scored the HPxHC one in a B9 goody bag last year.

hey mrc, taking a look at your play at your own risk comps and both of mine are a little different, not that it's really worth tracking down variants on those, but my volume 1 has different colored labels, volume two has a white sticker with green letters on the front and the second disc is a charcoal gray rather than the light blue. Just thought I'd mention it in case you didn't know :)

[image]

• jhulud locked this topic
  • jhulud unlocked this topic