Post a PIC Of Your Collection (Band or Label ONLY)

man, i've never heard of a charles bronson band. how did they get away with using his name and likeness so blatantly?

Because they weren't all that popular or even well-known, especially outside of the midwest, when they were aroudn. They were a thrash/grind band from the Chicago area back in the mid-to-late '90s, and only lasted a few years; their members (of which there were many, over the course of their short career) spawned Das Oath, Holy Molar, MK Ultra, Los Crudos, etc.

Actually, they were pretty well known among the hardcore scene. anyone into spazz knew of charles bronson, as they were one of the well known hardcore thrash bands. Just as Drop Dead, Spazz, Capitalist Casualties, His Hero Is Gone etc etc.

as far as spawning, i don't rememeber anyone in charles bronson ever being in Crudos except for Ebro and that was toward the end of the band. as Jose and Martin were the only original members.

I'm fucking impressed by that Charles Bronson Collection though.

good work,

you oned up me because im missing some of the black vinyl... hopefully mine arrive shortly.

gutterpunk79, do know all the comps strung out are on? i know all the fat wreck comps and pink bites 2xlp. know of any others?

I also have the Wankin' in the Pit comp on vinyl (it's on California Roll Records...from the late 90's ?). It has a Strung Out song on it.

did you just win those strung out tests on ebay? i wanted those so bad but got outbid on both.

haha, no - it wasn't me! But someone did drop almost $500 for both of them! I also wanted them badly...but I knew from the start that they weren't for me! I'm one of those collectors that enjoy collecting...but not at any price! I once paid $90 for a NOFX 7" (the most I ever paid for a record)...but I made sure to sell some of my doubles to pay for it!! ;) I just can't justify paying a lot $$ for a record...

here's a couple more for ya peoples

Toys That Kill - All I Care About Is Me (black vinyl, #130 of 500, razorcake records)

Toys That Kill - Breaking Out (black vinyl, dirtnap records)

Toys That Kill - Flys (black vinyl, test press, #1 of 7, asian man records)

Toys That Kill - Flys (black vinyl, 1 of 1000, asian man records)

Fleshies / Toys That Kill - Split (picture disc vinyl, #369 of 500, gc records)

Toys That Kill / Ragin Hormones - Split (black vinyl, #promo of 666, stardumb records)

Toys That Kill - Citizen Abortion (blue vinyl, 1 of 500, recess records)

Toys That Kill - Control The Sun (orange vinyl, recess records)

Toys That Kill - Shanked! (red vinyl, recess records)

Toys That Kill - Shanked! (black vinyl, recess records)

[image]

whered you come across that ragin hormones split? thats the only thing i need to complete my toys that kill collection. well that and a black shanked, which i might get if i get that split just to have a complete minus tests.

it was on ebay...got it for like $7. am i missing any TTK stuff? drop me a pm if i am...i don't check this thread very often.

i'm sure there aren't too many folks into them but i just completed my Oasis full-length LPs collection

[image]

Definitely Maybe - Double LP

(What's the Story) Morning Glory - Double LP

[image]

Be Here Now - Double LP

[image]

The Masterplan - 7x 10" Single Box Set

[image]

Standing on the Shoulders of Giants - LP

Familiar to Millions - Triple LP

[image]

Heathen Chemistry - Double LP