What'd ya give/get for Valentine's Day?

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I snuck into a barn at the house where my wife and I lived about 15 years ago and took a picture of some graffiti I put on the wall in there that has a heart and our initials. I photoshopped it so you could see the graffiti better (it had been painted over) and had it printed really big. She totally knew what it was when she saw it.

Took my lady out for a nice dinner. The restaurant was near the stadiums so they themed the meals. I had a Lemiuex steak and she had a Hines Ward. Dinner set me back about $200.

She got me a ton of chocolate, a wireless Rock Band guitar, a Super Bowl Terrible Towel, and Pajama Pants.

I made her a delicious fondue desert w/ all the fixins and a bottle of wine as a surprise for when she got home from work on Saturday. I also bought a box of puppy valentines, because we wanna get one soon, and wrote cute things on them.

As a joke I bought her a V-Day card that was seriously poser size, it was pretty funny.

I snuck into a barn at the house where my wife and I lived about 15 years ago and took a picture of some graffiti I put on the wall in there that has a heart and our initials. I photoshopped it so you could see the graffiti better (it had been painted over) and had it printed really big. She totally knew what it was when she saw it.

...and then we made love on the pelt of the mountain lion I slaughtered last month.

Fixed.

Guest falloutcollapse

gave - a book of cookie recipes, some other random shit

got - swamp thing-in shame and the killer-better to be judged by 12. awesomeeeeeee!

...and then we made love on the pelt of the mountain lion I slaughtered last month.

Fixed.

Until the cougar's killings cease, the cougar killings must increase.

im shit broke so i got her flowers (which she loves so thats good) and some wine. then i spent the entire day with her and made her breakfast and dinner. plus lots of sex.

she got me a huge bag of skittles, one of sour patch kids, and one of the greatest things i will ever own as soon as it comes in.

a 64oz flask!

[image]

i will be wrecked when it comes later this week.

got my girlfriend - "I Love You" Necklace from Marc Jacobs, The Cupcake in Bloom flower thing from 1800flowers, cupcake from Sugar Sweet Sunshine (awesome bakery in the L.E.S), a box of chocolates, plus took her out to dinner.

she got me a bunch of candy, and a book of silly temporary tattoos.

good times