Girl Talk

davezer

Wham City is pressing Feed the Animals. I emailed them a few weeks ago, since it was announced when it went up for download on Illegal Art's site, and got this:

"releasing something with lots of legal issues is really dificult to

get pressed. we are still working on getting the legality worked out."

• 4 years later...

yeah Night Ripper was released on black and pink vinyl....the pink vinyl is the fun one to try and find.

Some info on the pink variant of Night Ripper for anyone who cares:

The pink vinyl was available directly from Illegal Art via a $100 donation to a clean water charity. If you email illegal art they still have pink copies. Obviously, people were not lining up for that donation.

Some info on the pink variant of Night Ripper for anyone who cares:

The pink vinyl was available directly from Illegal Art via a $100 donation to a clean water charity. If you email illegal art they still have pink copies. Obviously, people were not lining up for that donation.

Still?!  I got mine when it first came out.  Also last I saw Illegal Art was shut down for business.

Still?! I got mine when it first came out. Also last I saw Illegal Art was shut down for business.

Yeah they still have some available for mail order. There's a little bit at the bottom of the front page saying you can still order from them.

I got mine a few weeks before they ceased functioning.