Jealous Sound - Kill Them with Kindness

help us sell the last of this release. buy buy buy!

JEALOUS SOUND "Kill Them With Kindness" dbl LP white vinyl

http://stores.channeladvisor.com/vinylhome/Items/sh98-1white?&caSKU=sh98-1white&caTitle=JEALOUS%20SOUND%20%22Kill%20Them%20With%20Kindness%22%20dbl%20LP%20white%20vinyl

Vinyl Collective's Vinyl Cooperative is excited to announce its second release, the Jealous Sound's "Kill Them With Kindness" double LP gatefold, colored vinyl. The pressing will contain the entire album, "Kill Them With Kindness" as well as the Self-Titled EP. The album and EP which were originally released on CD by Better Looking Records has been licensed by the cooperative for release on vinyl.

The Jealous Sound's "Kill Them With Kindness" double LP will be pressed on 2 colors (333 on baby blue vinyl, 667 on White). The record will be housed in a Gatefold jacket. Since the 210 unit holders and 10 board members will all receive copies of the most limited color in addition to band and label copies, only 40 will be available for sale in our pre-order. There will be 500 copies of the White vinyl available but there is a very high likelihood that these will sell out before entering the retail marketplace. The Jealous Sound is a Los Angeles based indie/emo band composed of vocalist and guitarist Blair Shehan (formerly of Knapsack), guitarist Pedro Benito (formerly of Sunday's Best), bassist John McGinnis, and drummer Adam Wade.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If everyone who has a share buys one on white, you guys can press a new record!

we allreay should be able to press a new record without selling one jealous sound record, that was the deal..

you're right. lets just not bother trying to sell anymore jealous sound records so we can put out another record of a band no one really knows about.

we allreay should be able to press a new record without selling one jealous sound record, that was the deal..

you're right. lets just not bother trying to sell anymore jealous sound records so we can put out another record of a band no one really knows about.

yes, that was exactly what I was saying, especially the part of let's put out another record of a band no one really knows about!

i think you should call them all and let them know martin!

Unfortunately, I don't know all of them.

Virgil should contact the band and ask if they'd post a bulletin on their Myspace.

totally. I mean, thats stuff that should have been done months ago. but people get busy, I know I certainly was when this came out... but my time has cleared up some and now I want to get this shit sellin'... so maybe i'll send them a message to their myspace about this too.

help us sell the last of this release. buy buy buy!

JEALOUS SOUND "Kill Them With Kindness" dbl LP white vinyl

http://stores.channeladvisor.com/vinylhome/Items/sh98-1white?&caSKU=sh98-1white&caTitle=JEALOUS%20SOUND%20%22Kill%20Them%20With%20Kindness%22%20dbl%20LP%20white%20vinyl

Vinyl Collective's Vinyl Cooperative is excited to announce its second release, the Jealous Sound's "Kill Them With Kindness" double LP gatefold, colored vinyl. The pressing will contain the entire album, "Kill Them With Kindness" as well as the Self-Titled EP. The album and EP which were originally released on CD by Better Looking Records has been licensed by the cooperative for release on vinyl.

The Jealous Sound's "Kill Them With Kindness" double LP will be pressed on 2 colors (333 on baby blue vinyl, 667 on White). The record will be housed in a Gatefold jacket. Since the 210 unit holders and 10 board members will all receive copies of the most limited color in addition to band and label copies, only 40 will be available for sale in our pre-order. There will be 500 copies of the White vinyl available but there is a very high likelihood that these will sell out before entering the retail marketplace. The Jealous Sound is a Los Angeles based indie/emo band composed of vocalist and guitarist Blair Shehan (formerly of Knapsack), guitarist Pedro Benito (formerly of Sunday's Best), bassist John McGinnis, and drummer Adam Wade.

They didn't even post something on their MySpace page about it? Silly.

I think part of the problem is that people don't like spending $21 on a 2xLP of an album they already bought on CD 5 years ago. I know I don't. I waited until I could find somebody to sell it to me for nearly half that.

sorry guys, i downloaded this record last night, and the first song was pretty okay, and i was about ready to put in order in, just to help out.. ya know? second and third song went from bad to worse. i just can't bring myself to spend money on it. i really wanted to like it, i did.

The Jealous Sound >>>>>>> Brandtson

sorry guys, i downloaded this record last night, and the first song was pretty okay, and i was about ready to put in order in, just to help out.. ya know? second and third song went from bad to worse. i just can't bring myself to spend money on it. i really wanted to like it, i did.

For real.

jerks ;D

love the jealous sound. i had to pay more to get the blue from Better Looking. they're the real jerks! so glad to have this album on vinyl. i just wish it had been small enough to put on a single LP, would have really made the album more profitable and affordable.