Opinion? Darkest Hour,Silverstein,Streetlight Mani

Guest admin1338560633

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the last silverstein album on a color out of 210 is still available on the victory store and so is the newest streetlight out of only 190 and the last darkest hour out of 197 is still there too so id say stay away from these for sure

on the other hand, i heard btbam's alaska was getting pressed and their vinyl sells pretty well so that might b the one to look into

i would stay away from getting an exclusive color for all of them. especially since most of Victory's lastest pressings are still available in their own webstore. if Victory can't move something that's limited to less than 200 copies i can't see 400 moving very quickly if at all. combine that with the fact that many people refuse to support Victory and the odds are stacked up even higher.

with that said the only thing i would buy would be the Streetlight LP, but i don't know where i would buy it though.

Guest Admin

we sold 300 of a non-exclusive color of Streetlight. I am leaning towards that one and the darkest hour. I think I might pass on the silverstein as I think i would get stuck with a lot of copies.

both of the streetlight records are a world of difference though. I almost didn't grab SITB, but picked it up when I grabbed the hatebreed LP. If this werepressed though, would grab one for sure, such a better album in my opinion. Though an exclusive color might be a bit much like suggested!

I would crawl over dead bodies to get the streetlight record, i have been waiting for it on vinyl for what seems like forever. I would defiantly pick it up. Saying that, i will buy it regardless of colour so it might not be worth committing to 400 copies especially if you are going to stock the other colour. If you did decided to do it i would definitely hold out for the VC exclusive, depends if the other 399 people will do the same.

If it was me i would just settle for a standard colour. It seems a lot easier and less risky.

we sold 300 of a non-exclusive color of Streetlight. I am leaning towards that one and the darkest hour. I think I might pass on the silverstein as I think i would get stuck with a lot of copies.

that's a good idea. you would get stuck with way too many silverstein. leave that record for hot topic. will victory let you select 2 of the 3? i would buy DH in a heartbeat. such an amazing record. 2xLP too!