NOFX - Frisbee LP/Strung Out LP up at Fat Wreck

so far im liking it but im not sure that its better than wolves. the post-hpz sound is getting tired and same goes with the lyrical content. we get it, you don't believe in god and you like drugs.

right off the bat, the first song sounds way too similar to like everything they've done in the last 8 years or so, and what happened to 'whoa on the whoas'? that caught me off guard.

on the other hand, i LOVE the fact that there is a song about iron maiden!

• Replies 766
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so far im liking it but im not sure that its better than wolves. the post-hpz sound is getting tired and same goes with the lyrical content. we get it, you don't believe in god and you like drugs.

right off the bat, the first song sounds way too similar to like everything they've done in the last 8 years or so, and what happened to 'whoa on the whoas'? that caught me off guard.

on the other hand, i LOVE the fact that there is a song about iron maiden!

Hahah i thought the same thing about the Whoas. It's a really solid album though. I can't wait to go pick it up.

Guest markovianprocess
I'm on order number 76821, I'll let you do the math.

Nice. I'm order 76264.

Aw man, I'm 76711. I'm hoping for coloured.

dahm, I think I was too late with ordering this.. Will be the first time I missed out on colored vinyl since the first time I have ordered from fatwreck. Mine is 77341, sucks ass :(

If there are roughly 1,000 colored NOFX lps you'll be OK. If there's much less then that, you may miss out. I ordered very early on and I'm 76264. If a lot of people ordered CDs and no vinyl, there's still a good chance you'll get colored, depending on how many they pressed.

dahm, I think I was too late with ordering this.. Will be the first time I missed out on colored vinyl since the first time I have ordered from fatwreck. Mine is 77341, sucks ass :(

If there are roughly 1,000 colored NOFX lps you'll be OK. If there's much less then that, you may miss out. I ordered very early on and I'm 76264. If a lot of people ordered CDs and no vinyl, there's still a good chance you'll get colored, depending on how many they pressed.

I hope so! But I'm still going to love these albums if I don't get colored..music is first, color is second!