Spring Cleaning Ferret 11 LPs for $40.99 Vinyl Lot

Guest admin1338560633

Guest Admin

[image]

Spring Cleaning Ferret 11 LPs for $40.99 Vinyl Lot Sale

http://stores.channeladvisor.com/vinylhome/Items/SHFRTSALE

Friends, this is a pretty insane sale. As most of you know, we have worked closely with Ferret Records to license their albums for release on vinyl; we have done really well with a few titles, and there are at least a few titles that we are sitting on more than a few copies of. This sale will help us to clear out some room in our warehouse. For the low, low, low price of $40.99, you get the following 11 albums.

36 CRAZYFISTS "The Tide and Itís Takers" LP maroon/red vinyl

A LIFE ONCE LOST "Iron Gag" LP tranparent red w/ black splatter

BOYS NIGHT OUT "Make Yourself Sick" LP blue vinyl

EVERY TIME I DIE "Gutter Phenomenon" LP Hot Pink vinyl (Hot Topic Exclusive)

EVERY TIME I DIE "Hot Damn" LP Silver/Black half and half

EVERY TIME I DIE Big Dirty LP Transparent Purple w/ Black Splatter

FOXY SHAZAM "Introducing" LP clear w/ rainbow splatter

HEAVY HEAVY LOW LOW "Turtle Nipple and the Toxic Shock" LP brown / pink half and half

SEE YOU NEXT TUESDAY "Intervals" LP clear w/ rainbow splatter

SEE YOU NEXT TUESDAY "Parasite" LP Clear with Gold splatter vinyl

THE BANNER "Frailty" LP black with silver splatter

PLEASE NOTE THAT AT THE LAST MINUTE, WE HAD TO PULL Every Time I Die "Last Night in Town" as we don't have enough copies of this release to put in this sale. If you are looking to have a complete Every Time I Die collection, buy last night in town on its own and then pick up this sale. You really can't beat this deal, to buy each record individually, you would spend well over $100. We are only posting 100 of these sales; know that once these are gone, you will have to pay full price to get any of these LPs. THIS DEAL IS SO GOOD THAT EVEN IF YOU HAVE A FEW OF THE RECORDS ON THIS LIST, YOU CAN'T PASS THIS UP.

construct criticism: i dont know if ferret has the final say on what gets pressed and what doesnt (i get the whole "pushing the current catalog/active bands" thing), but virgil -- you really outta convince ferret to let you dip into their back catalogue which was when ferret was on top of their game and putting out good stuff. PTW, ETID, and BNO records fall into that category but here's what else would be nice to see (id pick up all of these if they were pressed)...

blood has been shed - spirals

from autumn to ashes - too bad youre beautiful

zao - funeral of god

skycamefalling - 10.21

scarlet - cult classic

killswitch engage - s/t

misery signals - mirrors (though i read on here that this is being pressed by one of the guys in the band along w/ their newer album...)

i dont think youll take offense to this as at the end of the day, its ferret thats signing the bands but a lot of the current music they're releasing is really, really terrible stuff.

construct criticism: i dont know if ferret has the final say on what gets pressed and what doesnt (i get the whole "pushing the current catalog/active bands" thing), but virgil -- you really outta convince ferret to let you dip into their back catalogue which was when ferret was on top of their game and putting out good stuff. PTW, ETID, and BNO records fall into that category but here's what else would be nice to see (id pick up all of these if they were pressed)...

zao - funeral of god

skycamefalling - 10.21

scarlet - cult classic

killswitch engage - s/t

misery signals - mirrors (though i read on here that this is being pressed by one of the guys in the band along w/ their newer album...)

i dont think youll take offense to this as at the end of the day, its ferret thats signing the bands but a lot of the current music they're releasing is really, really terrible stuff.

Completely agree, plus I'd love to see the other BNO records coming out sooner rather than later!

Guest Admin

zao - funeral of god

skycamefalling - 10.21

scarlet - cult classic

killswitch engage - s/t

even if you were criticizing my own Suburban Home releases, I would not take offense to it. Everyone is entitled to their opinion and I don't write the music our acts perform. I will agree that some of the ferret titles we released on vinyl, I wished we would have pressed less, but you live and learn. There are some back-catalog items I would like ot put out, but I am also excited about the new Poison the Well which we will begin working on soon. I will keep you posted.

we more than likely won't do the other Boys Night Out because we have not had much luck selling the one we put out.

Guest duhpunk

Definitely looking forward to this one. Unfortunately fuckcity.com is blocked by my school's network. (Who knew?), so I gotta keep an eye on the boards to see when pre-orders go up.

Guest Admin
the emotron claims foxy shazam is the best band of all time.

we had that conversation. i hate foxy's first record but their ferret one is a blast.

Portugal the Man did some dates with them and said they were one of the greatest lives bands. I have not seen them play yet.