So I got my Gaslight 10" from Park Ave today

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think you're getting this band mixed up with alkaline trio/against me...

So since I don't know if you're joking with me because of all the Gaslight Anthem hate around here lately, I'll just say that the info I posted about the exclusives is what I read on here a couple months back from some poster.

If this was indeed for an alkaline trio/against me record, then oh well. And if you're hating on me for liking a band, oh well too.

I think you're getting this band mixed up with alkaline trio/against me...

So since I don't know if you're joking with me because of all the Gaslight Anthem hate around here lately, I'll just say that the info I posted about the exclusives is what I read on here a couple months back from some poster.

If this was indeed for an alkaline trio/against me record, then oh well. And if you're hating on me for liking a band, oh well too.

not hating on you at all, I have somewhere around 30 gaslight records including variants and doubles. I took your comment as a joke since I don't know who would believe there to be those kinds of variants floating around, especially if that info was posted two months ago, before the record was even pressed. Just seems every time there is a gaslight thread, there is people saying this band doesn't deserve it and there are too many records/presses, though I think the alkaline trio and against me collectors have it far worse than any gaslight collector.

not hating on you at all, I have somewhere around 30 gaslight records including variants and doubles. I took your comment as a joke since I don't know who would believe there to be those kinds of variants floating around, especially if that info was posted two months ago, before the record was even pressed. Just seems every time there is a gaslight thread, there is people saying this band doesn't deserve it and there are too many records/presses, though I think the alkaline trio and against me collectors have it far worse than any gaslight collector.

Gotcha. Was skeptical myself about that info. Want to see if anybody has gotten anything but black.