So I got my Gaslight 10" from Park Ave today

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I usually don't start bugging folks until it's been a month or so after an order. But that doesn't mean I don't hold my breath for the mail everyday.

On another note, if any of you haven't heard the original "Once Upon A Time" by Robert Bradley's Blackwater Surprise, do yourself a favor and check it out. I got into RBBS a few years ago when my friend put that song on a mix and it is probably the best soul music made in the last couple of decades.

I usually don't start bugging folks until it's been a month or so after an order. But that doesn't mean I don't hold my breath for the mail everyday.

On another note, if any of you haven't heard the original "Once Upon A Time" by Robert Bradley's Blackwater Surprise, do yourself a favor and check it out. I got into RBBS a few years ago when my friend put that song on a mix and it is probably the best soul music made in the last couple of decades.

Fuck I love Robert Bradley's Blackwater Surprise. That band's sound and story are both incredible.

i got mine yesterday. good thing it had a bunch of paper in it b/c the box looked like someone had run it over w/ a truck a few times.

i had written to park ave earlier in the week b/c it hadn't shown up. he said:

Hi,

It was released Saturday the 18th & I'm still in the process of shipping them. You should have yours soon. I've had hundreds to pack & ship since it's release. I apologize for the delay.

Best regards,

David

Has anyone actually listened to theirs? It's not very good, unfortunately. Bad live recording, bad cutting job.

The cover is ridiculous... posed newsboy hat, carabiner with keys on it, low-top Chucks... all around an old combo amp.

It's like duuuuudes, we GET it, okay?