-1000 scene points for gaslight anthem

"coal miner rock"

haha, awesome

yes. and there should be no loss of coolness cause Paul Shirley is the man!

btw... you were the one searching absolute punk.

just saying

dont judge me because they rule at brand new/ manchester orchestra updates and i dont really feel this way, everytime i hear someone seriously use the term "scene points" i cringe and yes i have heard it before

John Buccigross (writes a weekly hockey column for ESPN) always interjects music into his work. one of my favorite columns he does is the 'pre season preview' where he takes a lyric that he thinks will apply to each teams season and writes a few paragraphs on it

here is his western conference preview

http://sports.espn.go.com/nhl/preview2008/columns/story?columnist=buccigross_john&id=3618441

John Buccigross (writes a weekly hockey column for ESPN) always interjects music into his work. one of my favorite columns he does is the 'pre season preview' where he takes a lyric that he thinks will apply to each teams season and writes a few paragraphs on it

http://sports.espn.go.com/nhl/preview2008/columns/story?columnist=buccigross_john&id=3618441

I was gonna bring up Bucci in this thread too! He says things on Sportscenter like "What Lars Frederiksen is to Rancid, so is Jordan Staal to the Penguins", etc.

I don't get it, they sucked, and then he wrote an article about them, and they still sucked.

I was gonna bring up Bucci in this thread too! He says things on Sportscenter like "What Lars Frederiksen is to Rancid, so is Jordan Staal to the Penguins", etc.

DOes that mean Jordan Staal has another hockey team he plays on that is slightly better than the penguins but is still really lame?

yes. and there should be no loss of coolness cause Paul Shirley is the man!

btw... you were the one searching absolute punk.

just saying

dont judge me because they rule at brand new/ manchester orchestra updates and i dont really feel this way, everytime i hear someone seriously use the term "scene points" i cringe and yes i have heard it before

good save ::)