Fest 8

• Replies 585
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

eric the red was there? i totally didn't see him.. mad shitty.

i got to chat with warren at boca fiesta. i love that fucking dude so much.

oh also.. seriously... how many fucking people are going to mistake me for heisel and vice versa.

eric was only at the tampa show.

people actually mistake you for heisel? lol i joke, but i cant believe someone would mistake either of you for each other

- along with heisel, kept the PA in one piece, and the stage from collapsing during BTMI

Yo, I was in on that too, although you dudes did more saving of our PA than I did, even though it was our (Mose Giganticus') PA. Thanks dudes, shit was bonkers

The Sunday night Kickstand crowd claimed 100% of our Mic Stands though.

I was disappointed that the lines were so long this year. Saturday at Common Grounds was ridiculous and Sunday Night at the Kickstand was brutal.
Yeah, the lines sucked! Seemed like twice as many people were there than last year. I missed american steel, small brown bike, the ghost and strikeforce diablo due to lines this year!

Really, you missed Strikeforce Diablo? The place didn't seem too packed when they played; it was full, yeah, but when I left directly after their set, there was no one outside trying to get in.

The line for Small Brown Bike was totally out of control, though. I'm with you on that.

I was disappointed that the lines were so long this year. Saturday at Common Grounds was ridiculous and Sunday Night at the Kickstand was brutal.
Yeah, the lines sucked! Seemed like twice as many people were there than last year. I missed american steel, small brown bike, the ghost and strikeforce diablo due to lines this year!

i think the problem was they lowered the capacity on all the venues, as especially common grounds, but also in general, the venues weren't nearly as dangerously packed as it has been the previous two years...

i think a big deal with the lines had to do with bad placement of bands at certain venues.

in particular THE VENUE was fucking empty during a couple of the sets i saw there

snuff was 1/2 full?

the bomb was 1/4 full?

since the venue was empty that ment 1000 kids trying to get into other places.

ALSO a bunch of people that i talked to spent entire days at certain venues. for example saturday and sunday people just camped out at common ground because there were so many good bands playing all day and they have a great out door area to drink.

i think a big deal with the lines had to do with bad placement of bands at certain venues.

in particular THE VENUE was fucking empty during a couple of the sets i saw there

snuff was 1/2 full?

the bomb was 1/4 full?

ALSO a bunch of people that i talked to spent entire days at certain venues. for example saturday and sunday people just camped out at common ground because there were so many good bands playing all day and they have a great out door area to drink.

yeah the methadones had less people than the bomb i think they need to bump up Young Livers, Lemuria, etc... to the venue and downgrade some of the others...hell if it was my band I sure as hell wouldn't want to play the venue....

I haven't been since Fest 4, but I remember the lines being pretty crazy even then. I missed half of Fifth Hour Hero's set because so many people were camped out to see AM! several hours later. Don't get me wrong, I wanted to see them too, but I was bummed that people who didnt care about FHH at all were just hanging out at common grounds, and I'm sure every venue is like that at some point.

snuff was 1/2 full?

the bomb was 1/4 full?

yeah the methadones had less people than the bomb i think they need to bump up Young Livers, Lemuria, etc... to the venue and downgrade some of the others...hell if it was my band I sure as hell wouldn't want to play the venue....

the bomb and methadones were one of the underrated sets of the whole weekend. (along with many of the bands playing the side hatch that day)

and i was at common grounds for lemuria till bridge and tunnel and in order to get in i had to miss D4. but the pizza was tasty and they had 16's of red stripe.