Fest 8

by what standards.. truthfully with the shit that went on in that room and stairwell, i don't blame her for being a bit upset. i would of... lol i like going into a room and just going to bed..

i also didn't tihnk we were that bad, maybe like an 7 /10 on the jackass scale. well maybe the part when eddie peed in the stairwell and the elevator. or when i "lost" my pants, but still.

dude, eddie, where did you get that gatorface record?

by normal standards you werent... personally i would have liked to have gone to the place and just went to bed... but then again. all the shenanigans that happened made for one hell of a story.. well at least the stuff that's known publicly..

we are all so getting raggae shack this year again...

• Replies 585
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this sounds too fun to miss. im coming down. not sure if im gonna drive or fly yet. maybe lemuria will play again and i can catch a ride with those kids. either way i want to party with people when i get down there!

lemuria will most likely play. they packed 'em in at common grounds @ fest 7. like you couldn't even move packed in.

i also didn't tihnk we were that bad, maybe like an 7 /10 on the jackass scale. well maybe the part when eddie peed in the stairwell and the elevator. or when i "lost" my pants, but still.

by normal standards you werent... personally i would have liked to have gone to the place and just went to bed... but then again. all the shenanigans that happened made for one hell of a story.. well at least the stuff that's known publicly..

i think i'm only eating at the raggae shack this year.

this sounds too fun to miss. im coming down. not sure if im gonna drive or fly yet. maybe lemuria will play again and i can catch a ride with those kids. either way i want to party with people when i get down there!

lemuria will most likely play. they packed 'em in at common grounds @ fest 7. like you couldn't even move packed in.

Yeah, and one of the best shows of the Fest in my opinion. You could always ask Alex, I know he's posted on here before... unless I made that up.

by what standards.. truthfully with the shit that went on in that room and stairwell, i don't blame her for being a bit upset. i would of... lol i like going into a room and just going to bed..

did I really pee in the elevator? I dont remember that

It will take you a whole weekend to get served twice there.

not true. after the first time i learned don't order the meals.. just buy those little pie thingy's (patties) and buy 2 or 3 and you'll get served while you're still at the counter.

hence why i'll eat there once and then just get the patties the rest of the weekend.

not true. after the first time i learned don't order the meals.. just buy those little pie thingy's (patties) and buy 2 or 3 and you'll get served while you're still at the counter.

hence why i'll eat there once and then just get the patties the rest of the weekend.

I remember going there with you, muzzy and I think corey and it took forever , like forreeevvverrr

I remember going there with you, muzzy and I think corey and it took forever , like forreeevvverrr

yea, about an hour. when adam and i went back, we just got those little empanada type things and we were good to go almost immediately. no waiting in line.

it was hilarious, it was just you and me and you start pissing and i'm like "what the fuck" and then the doors opened, and people were going to get on and you didn't stop. then we laughed.

it was hilarious, it was just you and me and you start pissing and i'm like "what the fuck" and then the doors opened, and people were going to get on and you didn't stop. then we laughed.

wow , I must of been drinking heavily, I dont normally do that

Yeah, and the hall, and in the shower, not the bathtub, and you all decided to take your clothes off while some of your creepster acquaintances tried to hone in on spending the night in our room, in my bed... with the line "I have a fiance, but I want a place to sleep and your bed seems really comfortable. We can both get in now if you want?"

I mean hey you weren't the only people who got naked on our floor, but shit I did not want to see any of their T+A either.

As far as food went, I think I only ate at that pizza place, and some burrito place on the first day got there. And 5 Star...but for some reason I didn't mind it.

Yeah, and one of the best shows of the Fest in my opinion. You could always ask Alex, I know he's posted on here before... unless I made that up.

Kids love that band. I like them but they aren't really my thing. Support your friends though right? Now that i think about it Jay and I would probably murder each other by the time we got to virginia.