Fest 8

• Replies 585
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest kylewilliam
lydia, gonna room with eddie ruckus again?!?!?!?!

hahahah

Golly gee whiz! I sure do hope so!

But really, I should have paid more attention to his posts on this board before making that decision.

to be honest, he is one of the nicest people i've ever met. eddie just has a habit of getting SHWASTED at fests. did anyone see him at harvest of hope fest? legendary.

Golly gee whiz! I sure do hope so!

But really, I should have paid more attention to his posts on this board before making that decision.

to be honest, he is one of the nicest people i've ever met. eddie just has a habit of getting SHWASTED at fests. did anyone see him at harvest of hope fest? legendary.

he was tripping on mushrooms and fucked a crust punk girl raw dog.

I'll be going... but lydia.. if we hang out.. you have to promise to not to talk my ear off again :P

PSH you asked and I answered. Sorry if the answer was more verbose than you expected it to be. Plus you were the only person I knew there at the time, and I thought it would seem bitchy to not say anything or just say bs things like "ohyeah youre seeing _________? me too! omgzzzzxxx000rrsxzzz"

Anybody who isn't gonna jump on my bed/pee in the hall/talk about gatorface 10"s forever/let in creepy dudes who ask to sleep in my bed, and doesn't mind that I'm conversational, let's get a room.

haha oh cmon lydia we werent thhhhhaaaatttttt bad

Hopefully I have a ride down rather than a flight. Really banking on this girl.

yeah, driving seems 10 x's more fun.

and cheaper.

If any Northeastern coastal VC'ers want to carpool I'm totally down. I don't drive or any of that, but if you wanna swing by Philly I have absolutely no problem with chipping in for gas money. All I ask is that you don't flake out on me.

and cheaper.

If any Northeastern coastal VC'ers want to carpool I'm totally down. I don't drive or any of that, but if you wanna swing by Philly I have absolutely no problem with chipping in for gas money. All I ask is that you don't flake out on me.

i'm seriously considering doing this and i'd def come get ya. i just need to check how i'm using my vacation days this year to make sure i'd have enough haha.

hate having a big kid job :[

and cheaper.

Why don't you drive?

Why don't you drive?

Well a multitude of reasons:

1. I don't own a car.

2. I live in a major metropolitan area where it is incredibly inconvenient and expensive to own one.

3. I do not have a license.

4. I get anxiety/panic attacks when I drive (big reason I don't have a license).

PSH you asked and I answered. Sorry if the answer was more verbose than you expected it to be. Plus you were the only person I knew there at the time, and I thought it would seem bitchy to not say anything or just say bs things like "ohyeah youre seeing _________? me too! omgzzzzxxx000rrsxzzz"

Anybody who isn't gonna jump on my bed/pee in the hall/talk about gatorface 10"s forever/let in creepy dudes who ask to sleep in my bed, and doesn't mind that I'm conversational, let's get a room.

haha oh cmon lydia we werent thhhhhaaaatttttt bad

by what standards.. truthfully with the shit that went on in that room and stairwell, i don't blame her for being a bit upset. i would of... lol i like going into a room and just going to bed..

i am so looking forward to raggae shack. i never hit up gator dawgs.. who wants to take me?

I wasn't impressed with Gator Dawgs. It was really my fault, though. I ordered a Chicago style, expecting them to do it right and it was very sad.

I've got to try the reggae shack this year, though. The smoothie place was awesome. I forget the name, but lady working there had a French accent or something. And I'm eating gator at some point while I'm down there this year.

i'm seriously considering doing this and i'd def come get ya. i just need to check how i'm using my vacation days this year to make sure i'd have enough haha.

hate having a big kid job :[

Let me know something when you find out! I am all for chipping in on gasolina, helping be navigator, buying you a meal or two (since you are driving), etc. I'm a very gracious passenger.