Fest 8

i'm seriously considering doing this and i'd def come get ya. i just need to check how i'm using my vacation days this year to make sure i'd have enough haha.

hate having a big kid job :[

Let me know something when you find out! I am all for chipping in on gasolina, helping be navigator, buying you a meal or two (since you are driving), etc. I'm a very gracious passenger.

she'll even make with the head.. after all it's in the 'unwritten book of the road '

• Replies 585
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Let me know something when you find out! I am all for chipping in on gasolina, helping be navigator, buying you a meal or two (since you are driving), etc. I'm a very gracious passenger.

she'll even make with the head.. after all it's in the 'unwritten book of the road '

Fuck. I was going to say the exact same thing.

haha oh cmon lydia we werent thhhhhaaaatttttt bad

by what standards.. truthfully with the shit that went on in that room and stairwell, i don't blame her for being a bit upset. i would of... lol i like going into a room and just going to bed..

i also didn't tihnk we were that bad, maybe like an 7 /10 on the jackass scale. well maybe the part when eddie peed in the stairwell and the elevator. or when i "lost" my pants, but still.

dude, eddie, where did you get that gatorface record?

Is it high hopes to believe Against Me! might play this year? Judging by the new music and their tour with OWTH makes me think they could end up wanting to.

Also, any Californians making their way out there this year?

im really going to try to, if i go anywhere next year this is going to be it. where are you ?

Is it high hopes to believe Against Me! might play this year? Judging by the new music and their tour with OWTH makes me think they could end up wanting to.

i'm thinking i want to go to this, gotta try and convince my sister to come w/ me

im really going to try to, if i go anywhere next year this is going to be it. where are you ?

In Fontana, roughly 6 1/2 hours south from where you're at. Already have a good amount of people going with me (about 5-7 including myself). I'll be 21 by then so I'm going to make it a momentous occasion

In Fontana, roughly 6 1/2 hours south from where you're at. Already have a good amount of people going with me (about 5-7 including myself). I'll be 21 by then so I'm going to make it a momentous occasion

i'm turning 21 right before this too, I can't wait. I'm probably coming out with one friend, if any of your buddies want to split a room with us i'm pretty sure we'd be down. not that this has to be figured out now or anytime soon. but still.