So... How old were you... ?

I don't remember the last time I shit myself, but I do have the best "shitting yourself" story.

My then-girlfriend and I went to the Olive Garden for some lunch. As we were driving away I realized I had to shit and I had to shit fast. I tell her the situation and I pull into the nearest place that would have a bathroom (a Taco Bell). Time is not on my side at this point and I'm moving with a quickness. They had just washed the floors and as I booked in the doors, I slip. As I hit the floor my ass unloads in my pants. Within a fraction of a second of hitting the floor I'm back up running towards the bathroom.

I get in the bathroom, shut my eyes, and finish up what gravity started. I open my eyes to see that my underwear is a total loss. It's at around this point where I realize that the single stall is out of toilet paper. I realize that I have about a 50/50 chance that to my left will be either paper towels or a hand drier. I pray for the former. I turn my head to assess the situation and then look back at my soiled panties. My prayer was answered... paper towels... however I forgot to pray for it to be full. I can do nothing but laugh at the comedy of errors that lead me to this point.

With no TP or towels, I do what MacGyver would do. I take off my drawls, wipe my ass the best I can with them, throw them in the toilet, and try to walk out as inconspicuous as possible. I LOLed all the way home.

I don't remember the last time I shit myself, but I do have the best "shitting yourself" story.

My then-girlfriend and I went to the Olive Garden for some lunch. As we were driving away I realized I had to shit and I had to shit fast. I tell her the situation and I pull into the nearest place that would have a bathroom (a Taco Bell). Time is not on my side at this point and I'm moving with a quickness. They had just washed the floors and as I booked in the doors, I slip. As I hit the floor my ass unloads in my pants. Within a fraction of a second of hitting the floor I'm back up running towards the bathroom.

I get in the bathroom, shut my eyes, and finish up what gravity started. I open my eyes to see that my underwear is a total loss. It's at around this point where I realize that the single stall is out of toilet paper. I realize that I have about a 50/50 chance that to my left will be either paper towels or a hand drier. I pray for the former. I turn my head to assess the situation and then look back at my soiled panties. My prayer was answered... paper towels... however I forgot to pray for it to be full. I can do nothing but laugh at the comedy of errors that lead me to this point.

With no TP or towels, I do what MacGyver would do. I take off my drawls, wipe my ass the best I can with them, throw them in the toilet, and try to walk out as inconspicuous as possible. I LOLed all the way home.

I will be +1ing you for the rest of the week!

Guest duhpunk

Flashback to June 2006...my then-girlfriend and I were at the Brand New show in Orlando. She said she was getting sick, but wanted to stay and watch the show, so I stood by the balcony while she laid on the couch. I could feel a fart coming on, and since the music was loud and there weren't many people around, I decided to let her rip. Well, it ended up being a really wet one, so I (like xxmartinxx) went to the bathroom to assess the situation, and realizing that my boxers were beyond wearable, I dumped them in the trash, and went back out to continue watching the show, going commando. About ten minutes later, I felt my stomach grumbling again, so I ran to the bathroom. Realizing my time was short, I struggled to unbutton and unzip my shorts. But in my hurry, I broke my zipper because I pulled it down to fast. I got there in time, but now, my shorts would not stay zipped shut, and I had no boxers. So I held it shut, and realizing I was getting sick as well, my girlfriend and I left, as I proceeded to walk through downtown disney with a draft. Not exactly sure how many people saw my balls on our way back to the car.

Ended up catching the worst bug of my life and was bedridden for a couple days.

I have a thing about shitting on toilets that aren't mine... or I did, but I overcame it. But maybe 3 years ago I just finished a stint of hockey and had a few lockerroom beers, then went to my friend's house. As I'm sitting there, my stomach starts gurgling.

I finally decide I gotta go home to shit, and all the way driving I feel it brewing. I pull in my driveway and start racing for the door, and about 2 steps away from the front door, the first bit slips out. I awkwardly waddle to the bathroom to finish shitting and clean up as best I can, then walk naked downstairs to clean my boxers and jeans in the basement sink. I decided to just throw out the boxers, but scrubbed the jeans as best as possible before throwing them in the wash.

I'm glad it was like 3am or I would've been beyond embarrassed that someone saw that ordeal.

I soiled myself about 2 years ago. i wound up getting a nasty food sickness leaving me incapable of moving much. i had a fever, throwing up, shitting every 20 minutes, etc. After the first 12 hours, i just took the sheets off, put a trashbag on the bed, and went to sleep. luckily i didn't do much but wet the shorts a bit, and it barely leaked through my regular shorts.. i wound up just passing out in the restroom for the rest of the day and night till i could hold it again. it was not my finest moment.

I think I was 22. I was working this job at a nursing home or hospital and caught some nasty virus. For the next couple of days I was puking a lot (this is also, coincidentally, the last time I puked... I'm 31 now. I dread puking more than I fear death) and had terrible diarehea. After a couple days I was feeling better but still had the hershey squirts. I remember one morning looking in the mirror, feeling still kinda sucky, and had to fart. So I let it rip and instead shit myself because I still had the squirts. Worst.

Luckily I was at home and my crisis was quickly taken care of.

Guest kissthesharks

I can't shit at work..so about 2 years ago I got off and ran to a local grocery store..but they were closed. Between there and 7-11..i crapped a little.

Guest kissthesharks
are you talking wet fart when you don't realize you got the hershey squirts or pull on shitting yourself?

First one and then the other.