Girl accidentally gets 56 star tattoos on her face

How do you fall asleep when someone is tattooing your FACE?

Right! My nose is stuffy and I still smell bullshit. The tattoo artist has a MUCH better argument than she does. I just hope enough other people see it that way.

ha yeah i believe the tattoo artist. you can definitely picture an 18 year old girl asking for a bunch of tattoos and then when her father and boyfriend see them and flip she decides it wasnt her fault.

"Toumaniantz, 37, who runs a parlour called The Tattoo Box in Courtrai, denies her claim.

He said: "She was awake and looked into the mirror several times as the procedure was taking place. The trouble all started when she went home and her father and boyfriend threw a fit."

this is fucking spot on, and it totally reeks of something a stupid bitch would do, fuck her

In fairness, I think most tattoo artists would refuse to do a face tattoo on an 18 year old girl, but to say the girl wasn't cognizant of getting her face tattooed is ridiculous. The stars look pretty uniform, so there would have been a stencil involved, and she would have been acutely aware every step of the way what was happening.

Not only that, but it's a total rip of the stars that Kat Von D has next to her eye. Lame.

How do you fall asleep when someone is tattooing your FACE?

Right! My nose is stuffy and I still smell bullshit. The tattoo artist has a MUCH better argument than she does. I just hope enough other people see it that way.

Bullshit indeed.

I love that ours is a society where someone else is always there to lay blame on for your own action or inaction.

Makes me feel completely free knowing that I don't even need to be responsible for myself.

"Toumaniantz, 37, who runs a parlour called The Tattoo Box in Courtrai, denies her claim.

He said: "She was awake and looked into the mirror several times as the procedure was taking place. The trouble all started when she went home and her father and boyfriend threw a fit."

this is fucking spot on, and it totally reeks of something a stupid bitch would do, fuck her

This is way more believable..There is no way anyone is falling asleep getting a face tattoo.

Don't most tattoo shops have people sign release forms to avoid this kind of thing?

Yeah but i think they work the same way the ebay claims work. In the sense that you payed for something and what you received wasn't as described.

Yeah, that's probably true. I imagine it depends on how much the release form states.

there is no way in hell someone would do a tattoo of that size on someone's face freehand without a stencil. very few artists are capable of doing it because of fear or doing it incorrectly. Also i don't think anyone can sleep through a facial tattoo because of the fact there is bone around the cheek area, and from friends who have facial tattoos, they are not enjoyable.. especially nostrils.

I seriously don't see her getting any kind of compensation for this. it's ridiculous to even think this would happen. drugged my ass. if they guy as a good reputation, then by all means, he's gonna win this judgement easily.

Stupid bitch? How is it a gender issue?

i dunno, but i cant see too many 18 year old guys getting a tattoo, going home and having their girlfriend and father furious at them, then making up a story that they fell asleep and didnt actually want the tattoo.