Pressing info:

25-OPAQUE TURQOUISE/OPAQUE BLUE

50-PURPLE OPAQUE

300-TRANSLUCENT BLUE

300-TRANSLUCENT GREEN

Less than 300-OPAQUE YELLOW/MUSTARD VARYING FROM YELLOW TO MUSTARD

Less than 300-OPAQUE OLIVE/GREY VARYING FROM OLIVE TO GREY

More than 300-BLACK

earlier today i emailed him after i bought the blue and green and asked him if there were any other colors. abourt an hour later he emailed me saying they just got purple as a special color available only on ebay. he also told me there were custard/borwn, yellow grey, and one of another colors.

at the time i didnt understand, so after getting purple on ebay (i waited just like everyone else haha) i asked him when the other colors were coming and if he really meant one of one. thats when he emailed me telling me he set them aside for me and asked me to make him an offer on the one of one. and so is the story of the one of one.

i dont know if he has any others but he might.

i got the dude to send me photos of most of the colors

they are up at deadformat here:

http://deadformat.net/press/4534

that one you got claytin is limited to 5, which still isnt anything to sneeze at you lucky bastard :)

i think when he said 1/1 he really meant he only had 1 that he could sell, i think the 'employees' of wherever he works is getting the rest

nah, i wouldnt be upset if it was limited to 5, but i aksed him if there was any way of telling the one i bought was a 1/1 and he said it was hand numbered on the sleeve and in the matrix.... we will see though. ill keep you updated.

"SUNBURST SPLATTER YELLOW only one and it its numbered you will see it, i dont even have that"

thats what he sent me.

earlier today i emailed him after i bought the blue and green and asked him if there were any other colors. abourt an hour later he emailed me saying they just got purple as a special color available only on ebay. he also told me there were custard/borwn, yellow grey, and one of another colors.

at the time i didnt understand, so after getting purple on ebay (i waited just like everyone else haha) i asked him when the other colors were coming and if he really meant one of one. thats when he emailed me telling me he set them aside for me and asked me to make him an offer on the one of one. and so is the story of the one of one.

i dont know if he has any others but he might.

damn, that's kind of bs. I emailed him yesterday back when the /25 was still available telling him I wanted to complete the set and I got no such thing at all.

Guest conoley

This Dub Maverick guy is shady as hell. Does anyone remember the whole Remains fiasco? That time he said he worked at the pressing plant, this time he says he works for a buyer? He also sold a number of "transition" colors which were actually just two different colored records.

this dude is probably so overwhelmed. firt, he has to sell all these records, and now he has a bunch of nerds that keep asking him the same question about colors, numbers, and everything else.

it's kind of self-imposed. if they didn't press three variants less than a hundred you wouldn't have people acting so rabid about them. press three solid colours and it'll be a lot easier to handle.

personally though, i don't understand why it has to be such a mysterious process. i'd rather let people know the entire run and then just throw it all out there, first come first serve.

This Dub Maverick guy is shady as hell. Does anyone remember the whole Remains fiasco? That time he said he worked at the pressing plant, this time he says he works for a buyer? He also sold a number of "transition" colors which were actually just two different colored records.

yeah i agree with you. this why i can't stand cobraside and will not support them, no matter what band they press (thrice :'()

does anyone know of anywhere else to order the colors that arent less than 50. blue,black,green, mixed colors, etc. this guy is going to kill my wallet if not. ordering these one by one is pretty dumb, i have been trying to get him to sell me like a bundle of what i havent already ordered and he is always like, "ill be back in an hour and we can work something out" and then i dont ever get a response after that.

5 Pressed Starburst (Varying Colors, Numbered)

So this is the definite about the starburst?

the pressing info he sent me had an additional color saying:

"5 DIFFERENT INDIVIDUAL COLORS, VARYING COLORS NUMBERED INDIVIDUALLY -NOT AVAILABLE, THIS IS TO CLEARIFY RUMMOURS"

then he sent me two different photos of this variation, its the same 'starburst' kind that claytin apparently bought a copy of, and both photos were labelled as 'starburst'

seems to be just a transition variant of the yellow and the olive